Friday, August 5, 2016

A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO THE FIVE TOTAL CURRENT AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL MEMBERS, INCLUDING AUSTIN MAYOR STEVE ADLER, WHO HAVE EACH DEFINITELY AGREED IN RECENT WEEKS TO ACCEPT OCCASIONAL E-MAIL LETTERS FROM ME (JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN) ABOUT MY BEING A SELF-IDENTIFIED VICTIM OF ALLEGED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES AND ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES ALLEGEDLY INFLICTED ON ME DURING MY SLEEP ON A DAILY AND YEAR-ROUND BASIS AS I LIE ALONE ON MY OWN BED INSIDE MY LOCKED PRIVATE BEDROOM OF MY BOLT-LOCKED RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT IN AUSTIN, TEXAS


The five current Austin City Council members, including Austin Mayor Steve Adler, who have earned that vote of confidence from me, and who have also stated to me on the telephone in the last few weeks through a polite and helpful assistant of theirs that they agree with me that the Austin City Council should be able to publicly raise questions about any alleged failure by the Austin Police Department (APD) in Austin, Texas, to investigate a cited continuous-personal-injury-crimes case or to make any arrest in that type of felony-crimes case, are:

---Austin Mayor Steve Adler (City Hall office phone number (512) 978-2100; official e-mail address of "steve.adler@austintexas.gov").

---Austin Mayor Pro Tem Kathie Tovo, who primarily represents District 9 on the City Council (City Hall office phone number of: (512) 978-2109; her official e-mail address is "kathie.tovo@austintexas.gov").

---Austin City Council Member Ellen Troxclair, the District 8 representative (City Hall office phone number, (512) 978-2108; an official e-mail address for her: "district8@austintexas.gov").

---Austin City Council Member Ann Kitchen, who primarily represents District 5 (City Hall office phone number, (512) 978-2105; official E-mail address of: "district5@austintexas.gov").

and

---Austin City Council Member Delia Garza, the District 2 representative (City Hall office phone number, (512) 978-2102; official e-mail address of: "delia.garza@austintexas.gov").


___________________________

On behalf of Austin Mayor Steve Adler, his most recent Constituent Liaison officer, Ann Perkins, stated to me on the telephone on Monday afternoon, July 25, 2016, that it is acceptable for me to send e-mails about my being a victim of crime directly to Mayor Adler at his official E-mail address of: "steve.adler@austintexas.gov". Ms. Perkins added, in response to a question, that she herself is not willing to receive any e-mails of that type from myself. (Her own official E-mail address for the City of Austin is: "ann.perkins@austintexas.gov").

On behalf of Austin Mayor Pro Tem Tovo, a female executive assistant to Ms. Tovo named "Karen" stated to me on the telephone on Friday afternoon, July 29, 2016, that it is acceptable for me to send Mayor Pro Tem and Council Member Tovo occasional E-mail letters about my being a victim of alleged continuous personal-injury-crimes for which APD has allegedly failed to investigate and has allegedly failed to arrest any crime suspect.

On behalf of Austin City Council Member Ellen Troxclair, a polite and articulate female staff member of hers, Alice Claiborne, stated to me on the telephone on Thursday afternoon, August 4, 2016, that Ms. Claiborne is "sure" that Council Member Troxclair is willing to accept occasional E-mail letters from me about my being a victim of alleged continuous personal-injury-crimes in Austin for which APD is allegedly failing to investigate or arrest any crime suspect.
Council Member Troxclair DOES want to be kept informed by members of the general public such as myself about cases of that type, and Council Member Troxclair DOES believe that City Council members here should feel free to publicly raise questions about any alleged failure by APD to investigate a felony-crimes case of that type, Ms. Claiborne helpfully and politely stated to me.

On behalf of Austin City Council Member Ann Kitchen, a policy advisor of hers, Jason Lopez, stated to me on the telephone at about 3:30 p.m. Monday, July 25, 2016, that Council Member Kitchen DOES want to receive e-mail crime report updates from myself about my being a victim of alleged felony continuous-personal-injury-crimes for which APD has allegedly failed to arrest any crime suspect. Mr. Lopez added that I myself should send my crime report updates about my being a victim of alleged felony crimes in Austin, Texas, to Ms. Kitchen at an official City of Austin E-mail address for her of "district5@austintexas.gov".

On behalf of Austin City Council Member Delia Garza, a policy aide of hers, Brian, stated to me on the telephone at 12:10 p.m. Monday, July 25, 2016: "Yes. We're certainly happy to read any e-mails (from you) and I'm not sure exactly what role our office could play in the process." Brian added that he agrees that it is fair for the Austin City Council to publicly raise questions about any alleged failure by the Austin Police Department to do its job properly by investigating alleged felony personal-injury-crime cases and by also making arrests of actual crime suspects, when applicable, Brian indicated.

____________________

----AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL MEMBER GREG CASAR's STAND ON THIS QUESTION:
Shelby, the female Communications Director for Austin City Council Member Greg Casar, stated to me (John Kevin McMillan of Austin) on the telephone at 11:52 a.m. Friday, August 5, 2016, that she is herself uncertain as to whether Council Member Casar is willing to receive occasional E-mail letters from me about my being a victim of alleged continuous personal-injury-crimes for which APD has allegedly failed to investigate or to arrest any crime suspect.

"I'm not sure, sir," Shelby stated. "I'll check on that and I will give you a call back. Thank you." Shelby then abruptly hung up her end of the phone line before I had the opportunity to volunteer to her my home phone number of (512) 342-2295, a phone number that Shelby would presumably need in order to herself call me back after she discussed the issue with City Council Member Casar.

----AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL MEMBER SABINO "PIO" RENTERIA'S STAND ON THIS QUESTION:

Earlier this Friday, August 5---at 11:45 a.m.---a female staff member for Austin City Council Member Sabino "Pio" Renteria stated to me on the telephone that she herelf is not completely sure whether Council Member Renteria is willing to receive occasional E-mail letters from myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, about my being a victim of alleged continuous and continuing personal-injury-crimes in Austin for which APD has allegedly failed to investigate and has not arrested any crime suspect.

However, that polite female staff member for Council Member Renteria, Lizette Melendez---who is his Constituent Liaison---did volunteer to me on the phone today that I am free to myself directly send to her occasional e-mail letters at her own official e-mail address about my being a victim of alleged continuous personal-injury crimes in Austin Texas, for which APD has allegedly failed to investigate or arrest any actual crime suspect.
The official City of Austin E-mail address for herself that Ms. Melendez volunteered to me is: "lizette.melendez@austintexas.gov".

Ms. Melendez also stated to me on the phone this Friday, August 5, that if she ever concludes that she is uncomfortable about receiving any additional E-mail letters of that type from me on behalf of Council Member Renteria, she will simply send me a reply e-mail letter asking me not to send her any additional E-mail correspondence of that type, Ms. Melendez said.

However, before I myself do actually send to Ms. Melendez any e-mail correspondence directly to her at her official E-mail address about the cited continuous-crimes case in which I remain the cited victim, I plan to first verify on the telephone next week that Ms. Melendez has discussed the issue with Council Member Renteria and has received his own specifically stated prior permission to herself accept E-mails of that type from me on his own behalf.

---AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL MEMBER LESLIE POOL'S STAND, IF ANY, ON THIS ISSUE:

One total Austin City Council member, Leslie Pool, has not been available for comment on any of the occasions in recent months when I have called her official City Council phone number to confirm whether she is willing to accept e-mail letters from me about my being a victim of alleged continuous personal-injury-crimes and alleged anal-rape-crimes in regard to which APD has allegedly failed to investigate or arrest any crime suspect.

Ms. Leslie Pool reportedly herself holds a permanent position of employment with Travis County Government. Every time I myself call Ms. Pool's official Austin City Council phone number of (512) 978-2107, I receive an automated phone message stating that Ms. Pool and her staff are not available.


---AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL MEMBER SHERRI GALLO, MY DULY ELECTED CITY COUNCIL MEMBER FOR THE VOTING DISTRICT IN WHICH I RESIDE, DISTRICT 10, SAYS "NO" ON THIS ISSUE.

Austin City Council Member Sheri Gallo primarily represents the district (District 10) in which I myself am a rent-paying apartment tenant and gainfully employed and permanently alcohol-free, honest and law-abiding single adult male resident.


A female assistant of Ms. Gallo, Jennifer Burkhardt, stated to me on the telephone at about 11:40 a.m. May 23, 2016, that Council Member Gallo--a state-certified professional realtor and longtime business owner and Anglo lady----is NOT willing to accept crime report updates from me about my being victimized by alleged personal-injury-crimes and alleged anal-rape crimes allegedly victimizing me during my sleep as I lie alone on my own bed inside my own rental apartment unit situated in her voting district.

However, Ms. Burkhardt did add in that same May 23, 2016, phone conversation that it IS acceptable to Ms. Gallo for me to write to her at "district10@austintexas.gov" if I myself have a public-policy question per se that I wish to pose to Ms. Gallo that specifically relates to District 10, Ms. Burkhardt stated.

---CITY COUNCIL MEMBER DON ZIMMERMAN SAYS "NO" ON THIS ISSUE.

Austin City Council Member Don Zimmerman, an Anglo male adult person, primarily represents District 6, and his field office in that district is situated in northwest Austin.
"We're unable to provide (you with) any constituent assistance, since you're (residing) in Council Member Gallo's district. I would strongly urge you to call Ms. Gallo's office," said Greg, a Policy Analyst for Council Member Zimmerman, during a 12:18 p.m. July 25, 2016, phone call I made to Mr. Zimmerman's official City Council office phone number of (512) 978-2016.

---CITY COUNCIL MEMBER ORA HOUSTON SAYS "NO" ON THIS ISSUE.

Austin City Council Member Ora Houston, an African-American lady, primarily represents District 1.
"No, I don't believe so---no," stated Chris, a male staff member for Council Member Houston, during a telephone call I had made to her City Council office phone number at about noon on Monday, July 25, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.