Friday, August 12, 2016

AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL MEMBER SHERI GALLO, WHO CURRENTLY REPRESENTS MY OWN VOTING DISTRICT, DISTRICT 10, ON THE CITY COUNCIL, ACCEPTS BUT OFFERS NO REPLY TO AN APRIL 20, 2016, E-MAIL LETTER FROM MYSELF, SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN


John McMillan

To Austin City Council Member Gallo (2016) gerald.daugherty@traviscountytx.gov

(Date and time:) Apr 20 (2016) at 7:51 PM

April 20, 2016

Dear City Council Member Gallo and Travis County Commissioner Daugherty,

As a gainfully employed and honest and law-abiding single adult white male constituent of each of you, I hope that the following (below) recent public information request of mine to the City of Austin will prove to be of interest to each of you and your staff members.

I reside in both Austin City Council District 10 and Travis County Commissioners Court District 3.

I would like to call Council Member Gallo's attention to the very surprising fact (cited below) that employees or officials of SEVEN different departments of the City of Austin in the most recent four-year period have consulted the City Attorney's Office specifically about me on dozens of total occasions.

Also, I would like to politely emphasize to Commissioner Daugherty that one official of the Attorney General of Texas state agency did indicate to me on the telephone this year that under state law in Texas, the Travis County District Attorney does have the legal authority to ask the Austin Police Department to process a cited rape evidence kit in APD's possession.

So far, the DA's Office here has apparently never asked APD to pursue DNA-trace laboratory processing on the doctor-ordered DNA-swabs forensic rape-evidence kit for APD Sex Crimes Case 11-3550615 --- a rape-evidence kit that was obtained from my own body at my request as the victim by a female forensic nurse inside St. David's Hospital ER on Dec. 22, 2011.

I hope that this follow-up letter will be helpful to each of you.

Please do not hesitate to call me or write to me if you need any additional information from me. I might add that I would welcome any opportunity that either of you might offer me at any time to attend a meeting of either of your governing boards in order to myself speak about this legal-liability issue.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

criminal-law complainant John Kevin McMillan.
10926 Jollyville Road, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
image
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-...
I would like to take this opportunity to respectfully remind each of your own religious groups---and each of your atheist groups and anti-religious groups, for that...
View on www.johnkevinmcmill...
Preview by Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.