Wednesday, August 10, 2016

BELO-AFFILIATED KVUE TV NEWS STAFF MEMBER JOHN SCHLUETER IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, RESPONDS IN WRITING TO SELF-IDENTIFIED DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES VICTIM'S REQUEST FOR A KVUE HIDDEN CAMERA IN HIS BEDROOM: "KVUE STAFF DO NOT NORMALLY DO THOSE KIND OF THINGS ANYMORE'




(From:) John McMillan (at e-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

To johnschl@earthlink.net

(Date and time:) 9-22-11 at 12:14 p.m.

(Subject:) (FW:) 9-19-11 question for the State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors (5)

On Thursday, September 22, 2011 12:14 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Thank you for your reply note on this, John. I may call The Dallas Morning News headquarters in Dallas, Texas, and ask Bob Mong if he would be willing to help me on this urgently-needed videotaping of the individual or individuals (whoever it may be) allegedly entering my apartment unit in the early morning hours or morning hours, during periods in which I am sleeping alone on my bed and probably snoring as well, and then allegedly subjecting me to illegal forcible sodomy during my sleep.

I feel that The Dallas Morning News Company should feel honorbound to help me on this, since one of their top reporters and editors, Victoria Loe, did definitely indicate to me in late 1987 on the telephone from her Dallas Morning News office in Dallas, Texas, that if I left Quincy, Mass., and returned to Texas, I would not be subjected to sex during my sleep any longer inside my locked private residence.

Thanks for your interest in this legal matter that relates to The Dallas Morning News company.

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

_______

From: John H Schlueter

To: John McMillan

Sent: Thu, September 22, 2011 11:49:58 AM

Subject: Re: Fw: 9-19-11 question for the State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors

They do not normally do those kind of things anymore.

----- Original Message -----

From: John McMillan

To: johnschl@earthlink.net

Sent: 9/22/2011 10:51:57 AM

Subject: Re: Fw: 9-19-11 question for the State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors

John,

Thank you for your encouraging reply note.

Do you think KVUE would be willing to install for one week, say, a hidden camera of that type in my bedroom, since your media company based in Dallas has had a history of expressing support for my right to sleep alone on my bed inside my locked apartment unit without my being subjected to forcible sodomy or rape of myself during my sleep.

I am very sure that the "hidden camera" would provide the proof I need that someone is illegally entering my apartment unit and raping me during my nocturnal sleep inside my bedroom. The attorney I'm currently consulting has told me that that proof will be adequate for him to file a lawsuit on my behalf.

Incidentally, John, I did inform my attorney that real-estate records I found several years ago state that the owner of my apartment complex is (exact quote on this, from what I can recall, since I don't have that legal document in front of me:) "Westdale Fanny Properties, Ltd.", with its headquarters on "Commerce Street" in Dallas, Texas. For all I know, The Dallas Morning News may even be a neighbor of Westdale Fanny Properties Ltd. If there is any angle to this expose or investigative story that relates in any way to the owner of this apartment complex being allegedly negligent or the owner of this complex allegedly being a sponsor of alleged criminal conduct, that would be a very big news story for your headquarters media company in Dallas, too. I don't know how many properties Westdale Fanny Properties Ltd. owns in the Dallas area, but I'm sure there are many.

Incidentally, John, I continue to find it remarkable and astonishing that on two recent Saturdays in the month of September---September 3, 2011, and September 10, 2011----I woke up on those two total days without sensing that ANYONE had raped me during my sleep at any time that morning or the previous night. Those were truly historic occasions for me, since they were the ONLY nights or mornings of my entire life in Austin, Texas, or Westlake Hills, Texas, since early 1988, for instance, when it seemed to me when I woke up that no one had sexually penetrated me (during my sleep,) (with the possible exception of...one night a few (several?) years ago in which I participated as a patient in a sleep study on myself that one night at a medical center near UT-Austin...)

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295

John Kevin McMillan

From: John H Schlueter

To: John McMillan

Sent: Thu, September 22, 2011 10:09:06 AM

Subject: RE: Fw: 9-19-11 question for the State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors

sounds like a plan.

----- Original Message -----

From: John McMillan

To: John Schlueter

Sent: 9/21/2011 2:53:37 PM

Subject: Fw: 9-19-11 question for the State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors

Dear John,

Thank you for your kind interest in my privacy rights being fully protected here in Austin, and your kind stated support for my legal right to not myself be victimized by crime here in Austin.

Below is additional legal correspondence of mine relating to the sex-crime case victimizing myself that I've discussed with you before on several occasions.

I should mention to you that back in 1987, Victoria Loe of "The Dallas Morning News" daily newspaper staff did advise me on the telephone, during a long-distance phone call I made to her newspaper office in Dallas from Quincy, Massachusetts, that Victoria recommended that I leave the Quincy area because of my cited complaint to her on the telephone that day that some male adult person allegedly had been illegally entering my apartment unit and subjecting me to forcible sodomy during my sleep as I lay alone on my bed inside my apartment unit.

Victoria Loe later married and her married name became Victoria Loe Hicks, from what she informed me in the late 1990s, I believe it was. She told me then that she is married to a male sculptor in Dallas named Tracy Hicks.

I greatly appreciate that helpful vote of confidence in myself back in 1987 by your Belo Media company and The Dallas Morning News, and I would welcome any news coverage or editorial coverage that any Belo-owned or Dallas Morning News-owned media company is willing to offer me on this. For instance, I would welcome any hidden camera that KVUE is willing to temporarily install in my bedroom in order to help me to catch a criminal in the act as I lie in ed, snoring, inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

Another journalist in Texas, Margaret Watson of Dallas, Texas, herself a former reporter for the Tyler daily newspaper in Tyler, Texas, also in 1987 indicated to me on the telephone that if I moved away from the Quincy area and moved back to Texas, I would no longer be victimized by alleged forcible sodomy of my anus and anal cavity during my sleep as I lay on my bed alone inside my locked apartment unit.

Any suggestions you would be willing to offer would be greatly appreciated.

The private attorney in Austin whom I'm currently consulting about this problem has advised me to install a cam-cord (sp? right term?) in my bed that's connected to my computer system. In this way, the attorney helpfully points out, I can obtain the "proof" I otherwise apparently have not been able to obtain on behalf of my complaint that one or more persons allegedly have molested me during my sleep inside my bolt-locked and fully-locked apartment unit in Austin, Texas.

I hope that your week is going well for you, John.

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,

11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

----- Forwarded Message ----

From: John McMillan

To: State Rep. Donna Howard Constituent Services Dr. Scott Daigle ; State Rep. Donna Howard ; AMA Council on Ethical&JudicialAffairs ; AMA Council on Science and Public Health ; AMA Foundation Exec Dir Churchill ; TexasMedicalAssociation ; Massachusetts Medical Society (Waltham) ; Travis County Medical Society ; University of Texas Medical Branch-Galveston ; UT-AustinAssocLegalVPLeeSmith ; Texas Monthly Story-Assignments Editor John Broders ; DMN Editor Bob Mong ; "Governor's Office of Texas, Open Records Administrator" ; Civil Rights Office Texas Health Human Services Commission ; State Bar of Texas Exec. Dir. Michelle Hunter ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg ; APD Open Records Coordinator Don Field ; StateComptrollerSusanCombs ; Texas Department of Health and Human Services Ombudsman ; Texas Dept of State Health Services Privacy Officers ; TX Dept of State Health Services Legal Complaints ; Texas DPS Director Lamar Beckworth ; TDCJ General Counsel Rep. Patricia Fleming ; TDCJ Employee Relations Intake Officer ; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) ; U.S. Dept of Justice ; Office of the Attorney General of Texas Crime Victims Assistance Office ; "Anti-Stalking Resource Center, Natl Center for Victims of Crime" ; National Center for Victims of Crime ; "City Attorney's Office, Austin, TX, Julie Brossette, Asst. to City Attorney" ; CityManagerMarcOtt ; Council Member Chris Riley ; Council Member Sheryl Cole ; Council Member Bill Spelman ; Council Member Chris Riley ; Council Member Mike Martinez ; CountyCommissionerSarahEckhardt ; CountyJudgeSam Biscoe ; ACLU of Texas ; Texas A&M Asst. Vice Chancellor David Rejino ; U.S. Marshals Service (Justice Dept.) ; ABA Fund for Justice and Education ; Carter Center for Human Rights ; USDeptofHealthHuServicesCivilRightsOffice

Sent: Wed, September 21, 2011 1:26:03 PM

Subject: Fw: 9-19-11 question for the State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors

To: Scott Daigle, Director of Constituent Services, and State Rep. Donna Howard of the Texas Legislature.

Dear Scott and Rep. Howard,

I have not received any reply letter from the following State of Texas agency in response to the following E-mail letter I wrote and sent that posed a very reasonable question to that State of Texas agency.

As a law-abiding and gainfully employed single adult male constituent of Rep. Howard, I would appreciate any assistance on this that you are willing to offer me in eliciting a signed reply letter from that State of Texas agency.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a current criminal-law complainant with the Austin Police Department in Austin, Texas, who has myself repeatedly and over a multi-month period, including in September 2011, complained to the Austin Police Department in the period ever since April 28, 2011, in particular, that one or more persons unbeknownst to myself have or has allegedly and repeatedly broken into my apartment unit in an illegal manner on their part and have or has allegedly subjected me to alleged forcible sodomy and alleged sexual molestation of myself and alleged physical abuse of myself and alleged physical torture of myself ---often disruptive of my deep sleep or REM sleep, and causing me to wake up with a sensation of pain in my anus in the middle of my deep sleep period---- during my nocturnal sleep at a time when I was completely unconscious and probably snoring while sleeping alone without any invited guest inside my bolt-locked and fully locked one-bedroom apartment unit in northwest Austin. Ever since early June 2011, most recently, I have been the only individual authorized in my lease agreement with the first-rate Wind River Crossing apartment management team to reside inside my one-bedroom apartment unit at Wind River Crossing.

My only previous roommate at this apartment unit, a self-identified Indonesian citizen, moved out in late May 2011 after living with me ever since mid-April, and his name was permanently removed from the lease agreement for this apartment unit.

The Austin Police Department thus far has refused on any occasion since April 29, 2011, to do any additional DNA medical testing on my anal cavity or anus in connection with the alleged violations of my privacy rights comprising an alleged and very flagrant sex crime on the part of the perpetrator of that alleged crime. I wish to politely emphasize that I lead a completely and permanently illicit-drug-free, marijuana-free, tobacco-free, and alcohol-free lifestyle, in the complete absence of any prior addiction to any of those substances on my part. I have not had any invited overnight guests per se or any invited early-morning guests per se inside my apartment unit on any occasion in the entire period since I moved into this apartment unit in January 2002. I have always slept alone on a bed that I own throughout the entire period since I moved into this one-bedroom apartment unit in Austin, Texas, in January 2002.

My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

----- Forwarded Message ---- From: John McMillan

To: lpc@dshs.state.tx.us; State Rep. Donna Howard ; APD Open Records Coordinator Don Field ; Texas Attorney General Open Records ; "Governor's Office of Texas, Open Records Administrator" ; StateSenatorKirkWatson ; Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg ; Texas DPS Director Lamar Beckworth ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; StateComptrollerSusanCombs ; Civil Rights Office Texas Health Human Services Commission ; U.S.Dept.ofJustice ; FBI National Academy Officials

Sent: Mon, September 19, 2011 5:06:43 PM

Subject: 9-19-11 question for the State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors

To: Officials of the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors of the Texas Department of State Health Services state agency of the State Government of Texas in Austin.
Your state board's office phone number: (512) 834-6658.

September 19, 2011

I am writing to your authoritative Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors to pose one hopefully-polite and very important question.

Does state law in Texas (or any other applicable law of which you are aware, for that matter) permit any psychiatrist or any psychologist or any social worker or any other mental health professional operating anywhere in Texas to sponsor or authorize or order any form of sexual activity or sexual penetration involving a Texan resident that occurs in a context that violates the privacy rights of a Texan "client" or Texan "patient" or a Texas resident being subjected to that sex, or that occurs in a context that subjects a Texan resident to sex or sexual penetration of himself or herself in a context that he or she has directly stated he or she DOES NOT want, and that he or she does, in fact, in a law-abiding and civil manner OPPOSE.

Sincerely,

John Kevin McMillan, a current criminal-law complainant with the Austin Police Department in Austin, Texas. My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

cc: State Rep. Donna Howard, with a special thank you to Eleanor of Rep. Howard's staff for discussing this issue with me today on the telephone.

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.