Tuesday, August 30, 2016

FYI TO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS LAWYERS: 99 PERCENT OR MORE OF THE ADULT PERSONS MOST COMPATIBLE WITH THE BELIEFS AND CONDUCT OF MY OWN 'PROGRESSIVE PROHIBITIONIST RELIGION' --- AND OF MYSELF AS A HUMAN BEING AND NEW RELIGIONIST ---- ARE LAW-ABIDING HETEROSEXUAL MEN AND LAW-ABIDING HETEROSEXUAL WOMEN


Contrary to popular belief in Austin, Texas, where liberal Democrats' lack of imagination and lack of insight is appallingly apparent, this particular single adult gentleman, myself, does indeed enjoy the legal right and Constitutional right to define my own primary community of affiliation with myself in terms that favor a significantly higher percentage of all of the law-abiding heterosexual adult men and law-abiding heterosexual adult women than of the other cited subpopulations. Among my many reasons for my asserting my legal rights and Constitutional rights in this way, and I feel very sure the American Civil Liberties Union's attorneys will concur with me on this, are:

---I prefer to associate with persons who are NOT current or former drug addicts.

----I prefer to associate with persons who are NOT current or former alcoholics.

----I prefer to associate with persons who do NOT participate in physical torture and physical abuse of anyone.

----I prefer to associate with persons who, like me, respectfully question the need for any sex-change operations, and who feel very, very uncomfortable about any and all surgical procedures that remove the male sex organ from a male person.

----I prefer to associate with persons who do NOT consume any tobacco products.

----I prefer to associate with persons who are honest and law-abiding and conscientious, and who are dedicated to helping to address the needs of children and parents as well as the broader needs of American society and the world.

----I prefer to associate with other law-abiding members of the HIV-negative and STD-free community.

----I prefer to associate with law-abiding persons who welcome any and all lawfully conveyed NON-anonymous criticism of any and all of the "subcultures", "communities", "church groups and other religious groups", "educational services providers", universities and colleges, cities, counties, states, government agencies, political leaders, businesses, individuals, labor unions, private citizens, etc.

----I prefer to associate with persons who are friendly and generous toward a wide range of biological parents and stepparents and other legal guardians raising children inside their own home.

----I prefer to associate with persons who do not frequently refer to adult women as "bitches" (sic).

----I prefer to associate with persons who do not exhibit an irrational animosity, or heterophobia, toward law-abiding heterosexual persons.

-----I prefer to associate with persons who present a full face to the world, through their lifestyle choice to have no facial hair (no beard, no mustache, no goatee) on their own face.

----I prefer to associate with male persons who either do not wear any jewelry on their own body or wear only a minimal amount of jewelry, such as a ring, on their own body.

---I prefer to associate with persons who are friendly and polite toward a wide range of individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.