Sunday, August 7, 2016

PERSONAL FRIEND AND FORMER SOUPER SALAD LAKELINE RESTAURANT WORK SUPERVISOR ERNIE MOTLOCH OF TEMPLE, TEXAS, VERY KINDLY ACCEPTS A FEBRUARY 21, 2013, E-MAIL REQUEST FROM A FORMER EMPLOYEE OF HIS AT SOUPER SALAD, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS


(Subject:) urgent plea to Ernie Fw: 2-20-13 thank you note to President Obama for his reply letter re: crime case

(From:) John McMillan (at e-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

To Ernie Motloch

(Date and time:) 02/21/13 at 1:20 AM

Thank you again, Ernie, for your truly phenomenal patience and empathy toward me during this multi-year period in which I continue to seek to achieve for myself the VERY BASIC human right and VERY BASIC legal right to myself as a single adult gentleman sleep ALONE on a bed I own inside my bolt-locked one-bedroom apartment unit, without ANY other person illegally entering my bolt-locked apartment unit during my sleep or allegedly having any physical contact with me during my sleep or subjecting me to any personal-injury crimes or having any sexual contact with me of any type during my sleep.

Below, please note that President Barack Obama sent me a reply E-mail letter this Wednesday that related to my complaints to his Administration in Washington, D.C., about alleged continuous personal-injury crimes and alleged continuous anal-rape crimes and alleged deliberate sleep-deprivation-infliction crimes victimizing me on a daily (generally at least three times per night) and year-round basis ever since the spring of 2011, in particular.

The only apparent exceptions to that were the early morning hours of Sept 3, 2011 (a Saturday workday for me later that morning at Luby's Lakeline cafeteria near Lakeline Mall) and Sept. 10, 2011 (a Saturday workday for me later that morning at Luby's Lakeline cafeteria near Lakeline Mall). On each of those two total respective mornings in September 2011, I woke up on my bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing and immediately sensed with relief that NO ONE had molested me or raped me or injured me during my sleep, and that this might indicate that the Austin police had FINALLY arrested the right suspect, I noted to myself (which I also later mentioned to my manager on duty at Luby's on one or both of those mornings, Mr. Jerry Moore, himself a self-identified former crime investigator for the Harris County Sheriff's Office in the Houston area who ever since 2011 has shown a kindly interest in this very alarming continuous felony personal-injury crimes case in whcih I am definitely the victim during periods in which I'm asleep and unconscious inside my bolt-locked apartment unit in Austin.

Ernie, I will be very, very grateful to you if you are willing to lend me $100 or $200 this week as I attempt to hold onto my apartment unit at least until such time as at least one alleged illegal intruder inside my bolt-locked apartment unit finally gets arrested by a law-enforcement agency.

After an arrest is finally made and all the criminal-law evidence in my apartment are finally obtained by a law-enforcement agency in preparation for criminal-law prosecutions in a court of law in Austin, I will then give full consideration to moving into a less expensive trailer home in Austin or moving into a tiny one-room efficiency apartment in Austin.

Thank you in advance, Ernie, if you are willing to lend me $100 or $200 at this particular time----and I should emphasize to you that none of my relatives are willing to help me during this period, which I regard as very surprising. In fact, my sister in the Houston area, Julie McMillan Lechtenberger, stated to me on the telephone in 2012 that she does not want to have anything to do with me. She made that comment to me in direct response to my describing to her in detail in that one phone call the nature of the personal-injury crimes and sleep-deprivation-infliction crimes and anal-rape crimes to which I am definitely being subjected during my sleep on a daily and year-round basis inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in NW Austin.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
11411 Research Boulevard (Wind River Crossing), Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.