Tuesday, August 9, 2016

AUSTIN ASSISTANT CITY MANAGER REY ARELLANO--WHO OVERSEES OPERATIONS OF AUSTIN POLICE FROM CITY HALL----ON APRIL 16, 2015, ACCEPTS CRIME REPORT FROM SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND-AND-CONTINUING PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN


John McMillan (at e-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net"0

To Evans, Roxanne Rey Arellano Austin Mayor Steve Adler Austin Mayor Constituent Services Liaison Cardenas marc.ott@austintexas.gov Public Information Gregory Lucas Texas Rangers Division of DPS U.S. Department of Homeland Security carl.woody@traviscountytx.gov Sherri Fleming City of Austin Office of Homeland Security and Emerg. Management Dir. Otis Latin City of Austin Health and Human Services Medical Director Carlos Rivera Austin City Council Member Greg Casar (2015) Austin City Council Member Ann Kitchen (2015) Dallas City Attorney's Office Dallas Police Chief David Brown Dallas City Manager A.C. Gonzalez greg.hamilton@traviscountytx.gov

(Date and time:) 4-16-15 at 1:15 a.m.
(Subject:) Response from the Office of the Police Monitor

On Thursday, April 16, 2015 1:15 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Ms. Evans in the Office of City of Austin Assistant City Manager Rey Arellano (Mr. Arellano being a high-ranking City of Austin official who helps supervise operations of the Austin Police Department),

I am assuming from your polite reply E-mail note to me this Wednesday that the Office of the Police Monitor of the City Government of Austin specifically told you this Wednesday that that office will not be willing to investigate any complaint of mine I might ever seek to file at any time that refers or relates in any way to the alleged refusal or alleged failure by the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit or any other APD unit or any APD officer or officers to themselves order full and comprehensive and immediate APD lab processing on the Dec. 21-22, 2011, doctor-ordered DNA-swabs rape-evidence kit that was obtained from my own body at my request inside the St. David's ER near UT-Austin.

Ms. Evans, is that a fair paraphrasing of what your reply E-mail note (above) referred to?

Also, please let me know as soon as possible if you were not able to yourself (as you had told me on the phone this week you planned to possibly do) obtain from the APD Chief's Office a copy for your own legal records of the 20 total pages of legal documents, including a cover sheet signed by myself, that I FAXed to you on April 10, 2015, and that you then personally delivered directly to the APD Chief's Office. according to what you stated to me.

I am referring to the legal documents which directly stated or indicated that the City of Austin (including City Manager Marc Ott, who co-signed for a January 31, 2012-dated $2,302.08 check from the City of Austin to St. David's as compensation for the cited Dec. 2011 forensic exam on myself), the Austin Police Department, the Attorney General of Texas, and the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin each officially approved the cited late December 2011 rape-evidence kit for APD Case Number 11-3550615, with myself the criminal-law complainant and crime victim.

If you like, I would be happy to mail to you another copy of those legal documents I FAXed you last Friday, since you stated to me on the phone this week that you did not keep a copy of those records for your own files.

My hope is that you might then be willing to provide a courtesy-carbon copy of those legal documents on my own behalf to Assistant City Manager Rey Arellano and City Manager Marc Ott, and to Austin Mayor Steve Adler, and to Austin City Council Members Greg Casar and Ann Kitchen, for their own personal review of those very important and timely legal documents on my own behalf.

Finally, I would appreciate it if you would be willing to cite to me the name of the staff member in the Austin Police Chief's Office who accepted from you on April 10, 2015, the legal documents I had FAXed to you earlier that day. That information would be very helpful to me.

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply note to me on this. And, as always, I welcome any actual crime investigation by APD at any time that authorizes one or more additional follow-up DNA-swabs rape-evidence medical exams on myself as the cited victim of alleged continuous-and-still-continuing-daily-and-year-round-felony-anal-rape-crimes-and-felony-personal-injury-crimes that are allegedly continuing to be inflicted on me against my wishes on a frequent and daily and year-round basis during periods when I myself am sleeping and lying alone (I ALWAYS sleep alone), unconscious and probably snoring, on a bed that I myself own inside my bolt-locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments.

I feel confident that you will never find a more cooperative and honest and dependably civil and law-abiding and factually accurate and factually informative criminal-law complainant and crime victim than myself.

For instance:

I very definitely WELCOME any and all additional non-psychiatric medical testing (such as follow-up analscopies on myself and extensive neurologial testing on myself and a PET-scan on my brain and upper-respiratory exams on myself, etc.) on myself that the City of Austin or Travis County Government is willing to order or authorize at any time.

I also WELCOME any and all APD or Travis County DA's Office interviews of myself -- or of my current apartment-management-team-approved "roommate," a "John Douglas Martin" who reportedly sleeps alone on a bed of his own in the living room of this top-floor and vaulted-ceiling apartment unit. Mr. Martin has stated to me many times in the living room of our rental apartment unit that he will definitely cooperate with actual crime investigators for any government law-enforcement agency other than Scotland Yard, he indicated, if they ever seek to interview Mr. Martin at any time.

I myself also welcome and all APD-ordered or City of Austin-ordered electronic surveillance of my entire bedroom, including the large closet inside my bedroom that I am not currently able to lock properly because of a difficulty I've had with that locking mechanism ever since mid or late 2014.

I also welcome any and all APD-ordered or City of Austin-ordered electronic surveillance or temporary infrared-camera surveillance of the outdoor balcony that abuts a massive seven-foot-tall-and-six-foot-wide-sliding glass door I myself keep locked at all times that leads directly into my bedroom. That outdoor balcony also abuts the front door to my apartment unit.

Mr. Martin (not myself) controls the front door area of this apartment unit, and I frequently discover the next morning to my shock and dismay that he has unlocked the chain lock that I myself always lock before I retire to my bedroom for the night; or that Mr. Martin has once again unlocked and opened up one or both of the two living-room windows leading into the living room from the outdoor balcony; etc.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing (a Westdale-owned and Westdale-managed apartment complex, with Westdale being headquartered in Dallas, Texas), Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
image
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-...
On Tuesday, April 24, 2012 11:09 PM, John McMillan wrote: Dear Louis,
View on www.johnkevinmcmil...
Preview by Yahoo

John Kevin McMillan

On Wednesday, April 15, 2015 2:08 PM, "Evans, Roxanne" wrote:

Mr. McMillan: The Office of the Police Monitor indicated that they investigated your case and considered it closed as of 2013, so they said they would not reopen that case or open a new case on the previously closed matter.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I was out sick yesterday.

Thank you.

Roxanne Evans
Assistant to Assistant City Manager
Rey Arellano
(512) 974-2194

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.