Monday, October 3, 2016

U.S. SENATOR TED CRUZ OF TEXAS TO SELF-IDENTIFIED DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES-AND-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS: 'YOU NEED TO FIND AN ATTORNEY'


The Deputy Director of the Austin office of United States Senator Ted Cruz, who stated his name as "Chris," informed myself, John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin, on the telephone shortly after 4:30 p.m. Monday, October 3, 2016, that my duly elected U.S. Senator from Texas, Republican Senator Ted Cruz, "cannot assist you (Mr. McMillan)" to put an end to the alleged continuous and continuing, daily and year-round personal-injury-crimes and anal-rape crimes allegedly victimizing myself, John Kevin McMillan, during my sleep as I lie ALONE on my own bed inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked two-bedroom, two-bathroom rental apartment unit in Austin.

"You (John Kevin McMillan) need to find an attorney," the cited Deputy Director "Chris" of Mr. Cruz's office staff in Austin, Texas, added on his own initiative in concluding that very brief phone conversation.

The unsolicited advice that I myself retain the services of a private attorney was offered to me after I politely thanked Chris on the telephone for not hanging up his end of the phone line in the middle of our conversation, as a female apparent caseworker for U.S. Senator John Cornyn's Dallas office had done earlier this afternoon when I discussed the very same public-policy issue with herself on the phone.

Also in the brief telephone conversation I had with the Deputy Director of Senator Cruz's Austin office, Chris made a very surprising unsolicited comment to me for which I somehow neglected to jot down notes on what he had said. That surprising comment from Chris was either "There may be some federal law enforcement officers involved in this" or "Are you yourself alleging that some federal law enforcement officers have been involved in the anal-rapes victimizing you during your sleep?" (approximate quote on each of those quotes).

It was at that point that Chris of Senator Cruz's staff in Austin volunteered to me that "You need to find an attorney" (approximate quote that I did jot down in my notes).

It is noteworthy that Chris did not state at any time during our telephone conversation on Monday that Senator Cruz would insist on a full investigation by a U.S. Senate subcommittee or U.S. Senate Committee on any alleged possible illegal conduct toward myself by one or more federal law-enforcement officers in the most recent approximately five and one-half-year period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.