Monday, October 17, 2016

BRIAN THORNTON, POLICY ADVISOR TO AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL MEMBER ELLEN TROXCLAIR, ON OCTOBER 17, 2016, EXPRESSES TENTATIVE SUPPORT FOR AN IN-PERSON MEETING AT HER CITY HALL OFFICE BETWEEN MYSELF, SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN, AND EITHER MR. THORNTON OR MICHAEL SEARLE, THE CHIEF OF STAFF FOR COUNCIL MEMBER TROXCLAIR


"That's definitely something I think we can help with," Mr. Brian Thornton, Policy Advisor to Austin City Council Member Ellen Troxclair, politely stated to me on the telephone at about 4:30 p.m. Monday, October 17, 2016.

Mr. Thornton offered me that helpful reply after I inquired about the possibility of my meeting in person with Council Member Troxclair inside her City Hall office in downtown Austin.

Ms. Troxclair is on maternity leave, and for that reason would not be able to meet with me at City Hall, Mr. Thornton said.

"I'm sorry to hear about your situation, and the fact that (several) other Council members are not receptive (to your citizen complaints on this)," Mr. Thornton stated.

Austin City Council Member Sheri Gallo, a professional realtor who represents my own geographical district, District 10, has informed me this year on the telephone that she and her staff are NOT willing to accept any additional e-mail letters from me about my being a victim of alleged felony personal-injury-crimes and alleged anal-rape-crimes inside my rental apartment unit in northwest Austin.

Other Council members who have directly informed me through a staff member of theirs that they are NOT willing to accept any additional E-mail letters from me about my being a victim of crime in Austin, include District 1 Council Member Ora Houston, an African-American lady, and District 6 Council Member Don Zimmerman, a Jewish gentleman.

In my phone conversation with Council Member Troxclair's policy advisor Thornton this Monday afternoon, he kindly volunteered that he will consult her Chief of Staff, Michael Searle, to decide which staff member, Mr. Thornton or Mr. Searle, will be the one to meet with me inside Ms. Troxclair's City Hall office about this public-policy issue.

The intent of the planned Austin City Hall meeting between myself and Mr. Thornton or Mr. Searle will be to discuss in person why I am asking that Council Member Troxclair's office please contact the Austin Police Department on my behalf.

My hope is that with help from an in-person meeting with me at City Hall on this issue, a staff member for Council Member Troxclair will be willing to ask APD to please ask the "outside lab" reportedly in current possession of my doctor-ordered Dec. 22, 2011, forensic anal-rape-evidence kit for APD Sex Crimes Case 11-3550615, to assign urgent priority to processing that rape kit as soon as possible.

The basis for that request would be, as I emphasized to Mr. Thornton in our phone conversation this Monday, that I myself have been and continue to be a victim ever since 2011 of alleged CONTINUOUS-AND-STILL-CONTINUING, daily-and-year-round anal-rape-crimes and alleged personal-injury-crimes that have robbed me and continue to rob me of sleep every night while abruptly awakening me several times per night with pain in my anus and legs and an unpleasant sensation in my nostrils and an urgent need to urinate inside my private bathroom that adjoins my locked private bedroom.

Those alleged felony rape crimes are allegedly being inflicted on me by alleged home-invasion-crimes perpetrators unbeknownst to myself during periods when I myself am lying ALONE, asleep and unconscious and probably also snoring, on a bed I myself own inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit in northwest Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.