Thursday, October 6, 2016

20 OR MORE REASONS WHY I FAVOR LAW-ABIDING, PRIVACY-RESPECTFUL HETEROSEXUAL MEN AND LAW-ABIDING, PRIVACY-RESPECTFUL HETEROSEXUAL WOMEN IN MY OWN PERSONAL LIFE AND RELIGIOUS LIFE


Among the many reasons why I myself prefer to associate with law-abiding, honest, privacy-respectful heterosexual adult men and law-abiding, privacy-respectful heterosexual women in my own personal life and religious life (while always allowing for the very, very, rare exceptions to the rule who are themselves on an individual basis law-abiding, honest, and privacy-respectful, and who are not themselves heterosexual in sexual identity per se) are:

---I am very devoted to helping to befriend children and younger generations, and I greatly admire wholesome parents who exhibit very fine parenting skills.

---I prefer to associate with true gentlemen and true ladies who have a calming emotional effect on me in my everyday in-person conversations with them.

---I prefer to associate with gentlemen and ladies who exhibit a healthy and wholesome philosophical depth to themselves that is neither "superficial" or "glib" or "cynical" in nature.

---As an always-sober teetotaler, I prefer to associate with individuals who either consume ZERO alcohol or are light drinkers, at most.

---As a lifelong non-smoker, I prefer to associate with individuals who are nonsmokers.

---I am a longtime permanent abstainer from marijuana or "medical marijuana" or any other illicit drug, and I prefer to associate with individuals who also completely and permanently abstain from marijuana, so-called "medical marijuana," or any other illicit drug.

---I prefer to associate with persons who oppose the legalization of marijuana.

---I prefer to associate with persons who are NOT current or former or "recovering" drug addicts or alcoholics.

---I prefer to associate with persons who do NOT patronize the bar scene or the nightclub scene or the rock concert scene or punk rock music scene on a frequent and year-round basis.

---I prefer to associate with persons who exhibit a strong sense of wholesome and sober platonic (non-sexual) purposefulness in their life, and who exhibit a refreshing restraint in the number of occasions per day that they refer to "sex" or "sexual identity" or "orgasms" per se.

---I prefer to associate with persons who DO not participate in "anonymous sex" with others, such as might occur illegally in public restrooms at train stations or through one-night-stands involving the pick-up of an "anonymous sex partner" from a nightclub or bar with no knowledge of the last name of that individual and only minimal knowledge about that individual as a human being.

---I prefer to associate with honorable law-abiding persons who do NOT attempt to have sex with and do NOT seek to physically harm or wound anyone during a time period when the latter person is asleep and unconscious.

---I prefer to associate with non-sadistic, non-masochistic, non-sadomasochistic persons who do NOT engage in physically beating or whipping any of their romantic partners or sex partners, and who do NOT permit their romantic partner or sex partner to physically beat or whip themelves, either.

---I prefer to associate with non-sadomasochistic persons who are dismayed and appalled and shocked by S&M "relationships" in which one "participant" in those "relationships" is the designated "slave" and the other partner is the designated "slave-owner" or "ultra-domineering and always-demanding boss".

---I prefer to associate with persons who are dismayed by and appalled by paid sexual prostitution, regardless of whether it is "legal" in any given city or place, and are also appalled by human trafficking crimes.

---I prefer to associate with true gentlemen and true ladies, who do NOT exhibit an excessive or crass materialism and who exhibit an appreciation for the individuality and personal attributes and moral values and full humanity of numerous persons.

---I prefer to associate with true gentleman and true ladies who do NOT habitually refer to other persons in terms of the length of their male organ or the size of their breasts or whether their female organ is a "good fit" for themselves or "the thing about her I like the most".

---I prefer to associate with true gentlemen and true ladies, who do NOT come across as cynical or unjustifiably hostile or cruelly sarcastic toward or in referring to cited individuals or to any particular group of persons, such as "biological parents who are heterosexual" or "persons who are religious".

---I prefer to associate with persons who strike me as being commendably honest, and who actually volunteer pertinent information to me in my conversations with them.

---I prefer to associate with persons who exhibit a healthy support for a vigorous and full Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Religion tradition in this nation involving communications that are NOT anonymous in nature and ARE NOT imposed on anyone against his or her wishes and DO NOT involve "thought-control projects" or "compelled speech" projects.

---I prefer to associate with persons who have a civil and law-abiding but prevailingly critical vantage point toward atheists, since atheists exhibit a contempt toward and defiance of the Constitutionally-assured Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Speech legal rights that all religious Americans, including myself, should definitely enjoy in their own lives.

---I prefer to associate with persons whose strong support for Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Religion is accompanied by fervent support for law-abiding conduct by all citizens or visitors to this country that is not physically violent and does not involve vigilante-style violence, such as might occur through lynchings or kidnappings or hostage-takings or homicides or attempted homicides or rapes or hate crimes involving physical violence, against anyone or any group of persons.

---I feel more comfortable with persons who are friendly and non-abrasive toward a wide range of individuals, and who do not themselves exhibit heterophobia, or an unjustifiable antipathy toward persons who happen to be heterosexual in sexual identity per se.

---I prefer to associate with adult persons who are as good-looking and youthful and cheerful and non-abrasive and polite as I am.

---I prefer to associate with adult persons who regularly shave their faces (if applicable), and do not have a beard or goatee or mustache.

---I prefer to associate with individuals who have no tattooes emblazoned anywhere on their body.

---I prefer to associate with individuals who exhibit restraint in their wearing of jewelry; and I especially notice that I feel much more comfortable around male adult persons who have either no jewelry on them or only a minimal amount of jewelry on them.

---I prefer to associate with individuals of philosophical depth and philanthropic benevolence who exhibit a devotion to helping to address the broader needs of the city or county or state or nation or world in which they reside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.