Sunday, October 23, 2016

ATTORNEY GENERAL OF TEXAS ON OCTOBER 19, 2016, MAILS LEGAL LETTER TO 'TEXAS MEDICAL BOARD' STATE AGENCY IN REGARD TO ALLEGED 'NO REPLY' FROM THAT GOVERNMENT AGENCY ON A RECENT PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST FROM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN


(EXPLANATORY NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IS THE FULL EXACT TEXT OF AN OCTOBER 19, 2016-DATED, TWO-PAGE UNSIGNED OFFICIAL ATTORNEY GENERAL OF TEXAS LEGAL LETTER TO THE PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER OF THE TEXAS MEDICAL BOARD STATE AGENCY IN AUSTIN. THIS LETTER WAS WRITTEN AND MAILED THAT SAME DAY BY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF TEXAS OPEN RECORDS DIVISION IN AUSTIN TO THE TEXAS MEDICAL BOARD, AND A COPY OF THE LETTER WAS ALSO MAILED ON OCTOBER 19, 2016, TO THE CITED PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUESTOR, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN. THAT TWO-PAGE LEGAL LETTER REFERS TO THE ALLEGED LACK OF ANY RESPONSE BY THE TEXAS MEDICAL BOARD TO A SEPTEMBER 26, 2016-DATED E-MAIL OPEN RECORDS REQUEST (BELOW) THAT STATE AGENCY RECEIVED FROM Mr. McMILLAN.-- jkm)

"KEN PAXTON
"ATTORNEY GENERAL OF TEXAS

"October 19, 2016

"Public Information Officer
"Texas Medical Board
"MC-251
"P.O. Box 2018
"Austin, Texas 78768-2018

"Dear Public Information Officer:

"The Office of the Attorney General (the 'OAG') has received a complaint from John K. McMillan alleging the Texas Medical Board has failed to respond appropriately to a request for information. The complaint was assigned ID# 639230.

"The Public Information Act (the 'Act'), chapter 552 of the Government Code, requires a governmental body to release requested public information that it collects, assembles, maintains, or has right of access to, or to request a ruling from this office as to the applicability of exceptions to the Act. Our records do not indicate a request for an attorney general's decision has been made in accordance with section 552.301 of the Act.

"The OAG has civil enforcement authority under the Act. Although our office takes that responsibility seriously, we prefer to work with the parties to try and resolve complaints informally if at all possible. The easiest way to resolve this open records complaint is to release the information that was requested, provided the requested information is not confidential by law.

"Please contact the Education and Enforcement Section of the Open Records Division within ten business days at (877) 673-6839 or at (512) 936-6736 to discuss the resolution of this situation. If the requested information has been or will be released to the requestor, please so indicate by completing the top portion of the attached certification form. In the alternative, if you have no information responsive to the request, please so indicate by completing the second portion of the attached form. Similarly, if you believe that responsive information is excepted from disclosure and have requested or will request an attorney general's decision, please indicate that on the attached form. The form may be sent by facsimile to the Education and Enforcement Section at (512) 481-1992.

"Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

"Sincerely,

"Education and Enforcement Section
"Open Records Division

"Enclosure

"c: Mr. John K. McMillan
"10926 Jollyville Road, #902
"Austin, Texas 78759
"(w/o enclosure)"

(EXPLANATORY NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IS THE VERBATIM EXACTLY QUOTED TEXT OF THE SEPTEMBER 26, 2016-DATED E-MAIL PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST THAT I MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, WROTE AND SENT ON THAT DATE TO THE PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER FOR THE TEXAS MEDICAL BOARD STATE AGENCY IN AUSTIN, TEXAS:)

On Monday, September 26, 2016 11:34 PM, John McMillan wrote:

"September 26, 2016

"Dear Open Records Coordinator for the Texas Medical Board state agency in Austin,

"This is a Texas Open Records request in which I seek to obtain from your State Government of Texas agency in Austin a copy of any and all written communications, including e-mail communications or letters or reports or memoranda, received or generated or written or sent or mailed or FAXed by your state agency in Austin at any time since 12:01 a.m. April 17, 2011, that each refer to a possible or apparent or confirmed case of an alleged violation of the law or other alleged impropriety by one or more medical services providers in Austin, Texas, in a context relating to or referring in any manner to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, and on which your State Government of Texas agency might have or would have or definitely has jurisdiction or legal authority.

"EXCLUDED from the scope of this public-information request are any e-mail letters written exclusively and solely by myself. (However, replies or written responses by any employee or official of your state agency in regard to communications from myself, ARE included in the scope of this public-information request.)

"ALSO EXCLUDED from the scope of this public information request are any and all legal documents that your state agency previously provided me in response to a previous Open Records request from myself.

"Earlier this year (2016), I received an unexpected letter to myself from your state agency in Austin that requested more information from me myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, for a cited possible or apparent legal 'complaint' of mine I myself was not aware of against an unspecified medical services provider that your agency had apparently or possibly identified.

"That unexpected letter to me that was mailed by U.S. Postal Service from your state agency in Austin to my current mailing address at 10926 Jollyville Road, Apt. 902, in Austin, along with any supporting documents generated by or received from your state agency that played a role in your agency's decision to send me that letter apparently inviting a complaint from me against a medical services provider, is also included in the scope of this public-information request.

"My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. I was born on April 27, 1957, at Lincoln, Nebraska. I have resided in Austin proper on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since mid-March 1997.

"One official apartment-management-team-approved roommate of mine from the most recent five-and-one-half-year period was 'Sandjaja Utama', a self-identified 'citizen of Indonesia' who roomed with me in Apartment 325 of Building 3 at Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, Austin, Texas, 78759, from April 16, 2011, through May 31, 2011, when he moved out for good.

"Mr. Utama had stated to me repeatedly in March and April of 2011 that his cited 'auntie', a 'Dr. Sheila Shung', he said, and his cited uncle, one or both of whom he said were medical physicians, reportedly maintain a home and reside together in Round Rock, Texas, Mr. Utama told me in the spring of 2011.

"Mr. Utama also stated to me in March and April 2011 that he was temporarily staying with his aunt and uncle inside their home in Round Rock, Texas, during the period of the spring of 2011 in which Mr. Utama formally applied to room with me inside Apartment 325 of Building 3 at Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, in northwest Austin.

"Three years after Mr. Utama moved out of the apartment unit I had shared with him at Wind River Crossing Apartments in Austin, a representative for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security informed me on the telephone in 2014 that that federal agency had begun an investigation on Mr. Utama in response to a crime tip from a credible source OTHER than myself, in which the individual providing that crime tip to that federal law-enforcement agency tentatively alleged that Mr. Sandjaja Utama of the Austin area of Texas may have had alleged possible ties to terrorism, according to that federal agency.

"I myself never heard what the findings were, if any, from that Homeland Security investigation.

"Another apartment-management-team-approved official 'roommate' of mine from the period ever since April 17, 2011, was a self-identified former 'Medical Technology' professional for the United States Air Force who served for that branch of the U.S. Armed Forces while based in and living in the foreign nation of Thailand, he said.

"That individual stated his 'legal name' as 'John Douglas Martin', and my period of rooming with him ended on July 29, 2015, when each of us moved out of our apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments and each went our separate ways. I have not spoken with Mr. Martin on any occasion since our lease agreement ended on July 29, 2015, and I myself am not an associate or friend or relative of his.

"During the multi-year time period applicable to this public information request, I myself resided as an official rent-paying tenant at the following apartment units or hotel rooms:

"---Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759. I resided in that particular apartment unit from January 2002 until July 29, 2015, when my lease to reside there expired.

"---Crossland Economy Studios, 12621 Hymeadow Road, Room 133, Austin, Texas, 78729. I officially resided at this particular Extended Stay America hotel and efficiency apartments facility in Williamson County, Texas, from July 29, 2015, until late September 2015.

"---Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759. I have resided in this unit as an official rent-paying single adult male tenant and as an apartment-management-team-approved official roommate of Mr. 'Brett Andrew Meyer' ever since late September 2015.

"I hope to hear from you soon in response to this public-information request from myself. Please do not hesitate to call me or write to me if you have any questions about any aspect of this public-information request from myself.

"If you sense at any time that you will need to charge me more than $20 for providing me with a full and complete response to this public-information request from myself, please let me know as soon as possible. I can then decide whether to myself revise this request in order to reduce the total amount I would be expected to myself pay to your state agency on this.

"Sincerely and Best Wishes,

"John Kevin McMillan, a resident of Austin proper on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since mid-March 1997.
"My home address ever since late September 2015:
"Village Oaks Apartments (a NW Austin apartment complex that is reportedly owned by a corporation, 'Northland Oaks Apartments LLC', that is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, with 'Northland Investment Corporation' of Newton, Mass., reportedly being the official corporate 'manager' of this particular large apartment complex in Austin, Texas), 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
"My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
"My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda image John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-... John McMillan (at 'mcmillanj@att.net') To State Rep. Donna Howard Constituent Services Dr. Scott Daigle State Rep. Donna Howard Texas DPS Director Lamar Be... View on www.johnkevinmcmill... Preview by Yahoo

"John Kevin McMillan"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.