Friday, October 28, 2016

NEBRASKA ATTORNEY GENERAL IN LINCOLN SENDS SEPTEMBER 22, 2016, E-MAIL REPLY TO PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST EARLIER THAT MONTH FROM LINCOLN, NEBRASKA, NATIVE AND SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS


On Thursday, September 22, 2016 4:52 PM, "Beiermann, Katie" (at her official e-mail address of "katie.beiermann@nebraska.gov") wrote:

Dear Mr. McMillan:

Please see the attached document from Assistant Attorney General Leslie Donley.

Thank you.

Katie Beiermann
Legal Assistant
Attorney General’s Office
2115 State Capitol Building
Lincoln, Nebraska 68509
Office (402) 471-2931

This email, and any attachments to it, is confidential and may be attorney-client privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity identified above. If the receiver of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reading, distribution, use or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to the address noted above and delete the message. Thank you.

On Thursday, September 15, 2016 11:31 PM, John McMillan (at personal e-mail address of "mcmillanj@att.net") wrote:

To: Public Information Coordinator,
Attorney General of Nebraska,
Office of the Attorney General state agency,
2115 State Capitol,
Lincoln, NE 68509
Office phone: (402) 471-2683

September 15, 2016

Dear Public Information Coordinator for the Attorney General of Nebraska state agency in Lincoln,

This is a public-information request in which I seek to obtain from your state agency headquarters office in Lincoln a copy of any and all written documents, including e-mail letters, letters, reports, memoranda, or other written documents, that were written or received or sent or FAXed or E-mailed or mailed by any employee or official of any division or department of the Office of the Attorney General of Nebraska state agency at any time since 12:01 a.m. April 17, 2011, and that, in each and every such case, directly refer or refers at least once in any manner to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas.

EXCLUDED from the scope of this public-information request are any and all e-mail letters or letters that I myself wrote.

My legal name is "John Kevin McMillan". I was born on April 27, 1957, inside Bryan Memorial Hospital in your state capital of Lincoln, Nebraska. I resided in Lincoln proper with my parents and two older brothers for the first year and one-half or so of my early infancy.

My biological parents were Dr. Calvin McMillan, an associate professor of Botany at the University of Nebraska in the 1950s and a native of Utah, and Mrs. Phyllis Delores McMillan, herself a native of Johnson County, Iowa.

My social security number is: ....

My e-mail address is: "mcmillanj@att.net". A previous E-mail address I used for myself in Austin, Texas, in the 1990s and for several years of the 21st Century, was: "jkmcmil@texas.net".

I have resided in the capital city of Texas (Austin) on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since mid-March 1997. Among my residences in Austin have been: 2518 Leon Street, Apt. 101, Austin, TX, 78705 (from Dec. 1997 to Aug. 2001); 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 1638, Austin, TX, 78759 (from Aug. 2001 through Dec. 2001); 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, TX, 78759 (from January 2002 through July 29, 2015).

I have contacted the Attorney General of Nebraska, the Governor of Nebraska, the Mayor of Lincoln, Nebraska, and Chancellor of the University of Nebraska by e-mail or through mailed letters on dozens of combined total occasions in the 1990s and since then.

One Republican Governor of Nebraska, Governor Mike Johanns, did very kindly and generously thank me in writing for public-policy-minded brainstorming ideas of mine I had e-mailed to him that were designed to be helpful to Nebraskans and Nebraska. Then-Governor Johanns on his own initiative also mailed to me by U.S. Postal Service a very nice road map for the entire U.S. state of Nebraska---a map that appeared to convey an implied invitation for me to visit your much-admired midwestern state.

In the 1990s, I believe it was, I did receive a surprising e-mail reply letter from an editor of the daily newspaper in Lincoln, Nebraska, in which he requested in writing that I myself refrain from directly writing to himself per se ever again. He did not directly state to me whether the media company that owned the daily newspaper in Lincoln where he was employed, had possibly imposed a ban on any and all future written communications from myself.

Among the insights I hope to glean through this public-information request are:

---Does the Attorney General of Nebraska have any factual evidence indicating any alleged possible violations of my own privacy rights in Austin, Texas?

---Does the Attorney General of Nebraska have any reason to believe that if I myself were to move to Lincoln, Nebraska, or some other city in Nebraska, I would immediately enjoy and benefit from significantly more extensive privacy rights than I have had and currently have in Austin, Texas?

---Does the Attorney General of Nebraska have any knowledge about what prompted a self-identified Nebraska native and businesswoman residing in Austin, Texas, to write and send me an E-mail letter several years ago in which she urged me in writing to move away from Austin, with her cited reasons being that residents of other cities (and she possibly implied that might be true for me in cities or towns of Nebraska) would be friendlier toward me and might honor my privacy rights more and spare me from continuous noise pollution more than the people of Austin had, in her stated opinion. (I have kept a copy of that E-mail letter, in case your state agency in Lincoln might ever want to review that letter to me from a self-identified Nebraska native residing and pursuing a business career in Austin.)

--Does the Attorney General of Nebraska have any reason to believe or suspect that any person or entity based in Nebraska, or cited as a permanent resident of Nebraska, has allegedly or possibly exhibited any possible antipathy or any possible alleged criminal intent of any type toward me?

---Does the Attorney General of Nebraska believe that I am and have been a victim of frequent crimes in Austin, Texas, over a multi-year or multi-decade period?

---Does the Attorney General of Nebraska concur with the statement volunteered to me on the telephone in the late 1990s, I believe it was, by an adult male cousin of mine in Iowa, Cousin Jim Dane, himself a farmer and married man living near Iowa City, that he himself was privy to information in Johnson County, Iowa, about myself, John Kevin McMillan, being a victim of frequent crimes in Austin, Texas?

Thank you in advance for your helpful and prompt reply letter providing me with any and all responsive documents.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you anticipate that you will be charging me more than $20 in processing fees and copying fees and mailing fees for providing me with a full response to this public-information request from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
My home address ever since late September 2015:
Village Oaks Apartments (a NW Austin apartment complex reportedly owned and managed by a for-profit corporation headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts), 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.