Sunday, October 2, 2016

CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, AND OTHER CITIES OR COUNTIES OR U.S. STATES THAT ALLEGEDLY AIDED AND ABETTED ALLEGED GAY TERRORISTS AND THEIR ASSOCIATES THAT VIOLATED MY OWN PRIVACY RIGHTS AND SUBJECTED ME TO PERSONAL-INJURY CRIMES SIGNIFICANTLY INJURIOUS TO MY OWN MEDICAL HEALTH:


The full Freedom of Religion assured to myself by the United States Constitution does fully protect my legal right and Constitutional right to myself pursue a career in the foreseeable future in which I only agree to hire and associate with persons in my own religious career who meet the qualifying criteria of my own anti-anonymous-communications, anti-fraudulent-communications, anti-stalking, anti-thought-control-projects, anti-noise-pollution-minded, crime-deterrence-minded and criminal-prosecution-minded, anti-drinking-alcohol, anti-tobacco, anti-marijuana, anti-medical-marijuana, anti-cocaine, anti-illicit-drugs, anti-gambling, anti-facial-hair, anti-tattoos, anti-profanity-in-everyday-conversations, emphatically NON-Christian and implicitly-deistic as well as non-atheistic religion.

I would also like to point out that, despite statements made to me by two relatives of mine in prior years, my Constitutional right to pursue a NON-Christian religious life is fully protected by the Bill of Rights of the U.S. Constitution. And, despite statements made to me by one relative of mine in prior years, my Constitutional right to pursue a NON-Unitarian religious life for myself is fully protected by the Bill of Rights of the U.S. Constitution. I am NOT a member of or an associate of the Unitarian Universalist Association---a religious denomination that openly invited me in my childhood to "build my own religion," which I have done.

My own fully independent new religion is the Progressive Prohibitionist Religion, with one total approved member at present---myself.

I would also like to point out with polite emphasis that this "Honor Society" religion I have founded has very strict membership-eligibility criteria that do very legally EXCLUDE 99.9 percent or more of all of the homosexual, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transsexual, or transvestite persons from any prospective membership in my own religious denomination. I have never denied that as much as one of every 1,000 of the persons who might conceivably qualify for prospective membership in my own fully independent religion might be homosexual, lesbian, bisexual, transsexual, or transvestite. This does not deny the point, however, that nearly all of the persons who are appropriate as prospective or actual new members of my own fully independent non-Christian, non-Catholic, non-Unitarian, non-Judaistic, non-Moslem, non-MCC, non-Quaker, non-LDS, non-ShintoBuddhist, non-Hindu religion will, of course, be heterosexual in sexual identity per se.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.