Thursday, October 27, 2016

FORMER STEPHEN F. AUSTIN HIGH SCHOOL VALEDICTORIAN AND VERY DISTINGUISHED TEXAS TECH UNIVERSITY ALUMNA LIZ STEYER LAURENCE ON OCTOBER 27, 2016, KINDLY ACCEPTS E-MAIL REQUEST FOR CRIME-TIPS ASSISTANCE FROM A FORMER CLASSMATE OF HERS AT THE CITED AUSTIN INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL IN AUSTIN, TEXAS---WITH THE OFTEN-QUOTED SCHOOL MOTTO OF STEPHEN F. AUSTIN HIGH BEING 'LOYAL FOREVER'


John Kevin McMillan On Thursday, October 27, 2016 12:38 AM, John McMillan wrote:

October 27, 2016

Dear Liz,

I hope you and your family are thriving in North Texas.

As a former classmate of yours at Austin High School, I'm very grateful to you for your very kind willingness to accept occasional e-mails from me about the alleged-continuous-personal-injury-crimes case in Austin in which progress in criminal-law apprehension of suspects by the Austin Police Department has been very, very slow.

Liz, I am hopeful you will agree that the voice mail messages (below) to me from a male staff member of Austin City Council Member Ellen Troxclair indicate that possibly some major progress in that crime case is about to occur in a context that finally allows me to file a successful legal complaint.

If you yourself ever hear any rumors or obtain any information about any possible crime suspect or crime suspects in that case, please let me know as soon as possible.

That information from you might then enable me to press charges through the Austin Police Department at the earliest opportunity.

By the way, Liz(,) do you know of any city in the Dallas area that you believe would be more respectful toward my own privacy rights and legal rights than Austin has been? If so, I might want to consider moving to that city or town as soon as possible, particularly if I am able to land a job there that I like.

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295

John Kevin McMillan

On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 12:07 AM, John McMillan wrote:

A respectful FYI to each of you on the following two verbatim polite phone messages I received this month from an apparently very helpful gentleman staff member of Austin City Council Member Ellen Troxclair, ---Mr. Brian Thornton, a policy advisor to Ms. Troxclair----that are both apparently in regard to the doctor-ordered sexual-assault forensic medical evidence kit obtained from my own body(,) as the self-identified anal-rape-crimes victim(,) at my request on Dec. 22, 2011, inside the St. David's Medical Center Emergency Room near UT-Austin's campus for APD Case 11-3550615 in which I was and am the single-by-choice, longtime-celibate-by-choice, adult white male complainant.

The Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit on June 2, 2016 (this according to my primary care physician, a first-rate family-practice doctor, Dr. Carson Higgs, who very kindly contacted APD's Sex Crimes Unit this year on my behalf and at my request) sent that rape-evidence kit for testing by an undisclosed "outside lab" (a non-APD lab).

However, so far no lab results have been obtained, according to Mrs. Susan Carrizales, a polite administrative assistant in the APD Sex Crimes Unit in Austin, Texas. One City Hall official, Ms. Alta Ochiltree in the City Manager's Office here in Austin, told me recently on the telephone that she has heard from APD that it could take "up to one year" (editor's note from jkm on Oct. 28, 2016: the actual verbatim comment to me from Ms. Ochiltree may have instead been "up to a year"; I was relying on my memory of her comment to me when I wrote this note under major time constraints on Oct. 26) before lab test results are obtained by APD for that rape-evidence kit, Ms. Ochiltree stated to me on the telephone in the last several weeks.

Best Wishes to each of you,

from criminal-law complainant and self-identified continuous-and-still-continuing-daily-and-year-round-and-multi-year-anal-rape-crimes-and-personal-injury-crimes victim John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My home address ever since late September 2015:
Village Oaks Apartments (an apartment complex reportedly owned and managed by a for-profit corporation headquartered in Newton, Mass., which coincidentally is also the very same city where the Catholic Church-owned Boston College is situated), 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apartment 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...


____________

(EXPLANATORY NOTE: The following exact verbatim voice mail message (that I am storing in its entirety in my AT&T Uverse service phone system records for possible use by the Austin Police Department or any other law-enforcement agency with possible jurisdiction or interest in this crime case, such as the Round Rock Police Department or the Georgetown Police Department or the Cedar Park Police Department or the Lubbock Police Department or Dallas Police Department or the FBI or the Texas Department of Public Safety or the Attorney General of Texas state agency or the Massachusetts State Police law-enforcement agency or Newton (Mass.) Police Department or Quincy (Mass.) Police Department or the Attorney General of Massachusetts state agency in Boston, that might ever at any time want to review this phone message) was left for myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, at 3:31 p.m. Monday, October 24, 2016, by Brian Thornton, policy advisor and apparently very diligent and hard-working male staff member to Austin City Council Member Ellen Troxclair at City Hall in downtown Austin.

Each of the "uh"s and "um"s, etc., that were verbalized in this recorded voice mail message were left unedited, since as the recipient of this voice mail, I concluded after listening to the voice mail message that the "uh"s and "um"s and some verbalized repetitions of words, along with a significant pause that is directly cited below, possibly conveyed the additional message from Mr. Thornton that the cited public policy issue was rather awkward and a very sensitive topic for that City Hall official to publicly refer to.

ADDITIONAL EXPLANATORY NOTE: The "Jeramy" to whom Mr. Thornton refers in the following voice-mail message is "Jeramy D. Kitchen", was recently identified online by the "Texas Tribune" newsletter as the Chief of Staff for Republican State Representative Dustin Burrows of Lubbock, Texas. Rep. Burrows is a very influential member of the Texas House of Representatives County Affairs Committee in Austin.

The last name of the cited "Jeramy" was previously volunteered by Mr. Thornton in an October 21, 2016, voice-mail message for myself, John Kevin McMillan, that also referred to State Rep. Dustin Burrows and the latter's role with the House County Affairs Committee. According to online records compiled by the "Texas Tribune", a gentleman named "Brian Thornton" (and possibly (apparently?) the very same individual who currently is a staff member for Austin City Council Member Ellen Troxclair), in a recent year served as "Legislative Director" for State Rep. Dustin Burrows. The "Texas Tribune" webpage containing this factual information does not directly state the date for which that job title for the cited "Brian Thornton" was applicable.)

"Hi, Mr. McMillan, This is Brian Thornton with Council Member Ellen Troxclair's office, returning your call.

"I was just calling to follow up and let you know that the reason I think that the County Affairs Committee of the Le-- State Legislature may be relevant to you, is because, uh, Austin's DNA testing lab, uh, was recently shut down due to non-compliance with state law. And much of the---much, if not all, I would have to double-check---but I believe most of the rape kits are being transferred to, um, DPS, which, which is run on a, which is administrated on a county (sic) level, as opposed to a municipal or city level.

"So the County Affairs Committee would, would, likely be, you know, the first stop for any bill that would--any upcoming session, which begins in, uh, January---uh, any bill that would have to do with, uh, increased funding, which I know they increased funding in 2011 to, um, catch up on backlog, uh, for DPS.

"So increased funding, any, any sorts of regulations, uh, to do with those, how they're administrated, when they're administrated, those types of things. Um, those are just kinda some of the ideas that, uh, came to mind. But, uh, you may just talk with Jeramy. He, he may have have ideas that don't come to me right off-hand. So um, anyway, those, that's kind of where, um, where I was heading with that. I'm still in the process of just kind of doing a little research on, on your case and seeing where the, uh, where the deficiencies may be, if any, um, you know, on why you are getting (pause) ROADBLOCKED, if you will. So I'm, I'm, I'm still doing a little homework on that, and, uh, hope to get back to you, soon."

_______________

(THE FOLLOWING EXACT VERBATIM VOICE MAIL MESSAGE WAS LEFT FOR MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, BY THE APPARENTLY VERY POLITE AND SINCERE-SOUNDING Mr. THORNTON ON MY AT&T TELEPHONE SYSTEM PRIVATE LANDLINE PHONE LINE AT 5:02 P.M. FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2016.

THE REPEATED 'UH's FROM Mr. THORNTON WERE LEFT UNDELETED IN THE TEXT OF THIS VOICE MAIL TRANSCRIPT BECAUSE THEY APPEARED TO UNDERSCORE Mr. THORNTON'S POSSIBLE IMPRESSION THAT THE PUBLIC-POLICY ISSUE I HAD RAISED WITH HIM IN HIS CAPACITY AS A STAFF MEMBER FOR AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL MEMBER ELLEN TROXCLAIR, WAS POSSIBLY A RATHER AWKWARD ISSUE FOR Mr. THORNTON AS A CITY GOVERNMENT OF AUSTIN OFFICIAL TO ADDRESS. I HAVE STORED THIS RECORDED MESSAGE FROM Mr. THORNTON IN MY FIRST-RATE PHONE SYSTEM, IN THE EVENT THAT ANY ON-DUTY FBI AGENT OR ON-DUTY TEXAS RANGERS LAW-ENFORCEMENT OFFICER FROM THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY STATE AGENCY IN AUSTIN---OR, FOR THAT MATTER, ANY ON-DUTY AUSTIN POLICE OFFICER OR ANY OTHER ON-DUTY LAW-ENFORCEMENT OFFICER WITH POSSIBLE JURISDICTION--- EVER WISHES TO REVIEW THIS MESSAGE TO ME FROM Mr. THORNTON.)

"Hi, John, this is Brian Thornton with City Council Member Ellen Troxclair's office, uh, returning your call. Sorry I wasn't able to get, uh, to take your call today. I've been out of the office all day, uh, with a meeting, uh, off-site. Um, I was just going to follow up with you, and, uh, let you know that, uh, I was thinking about it, and I've got a contact at the State Capitol that you might want to touch base with.

"Uh, he -- his -- name is Jeramy Kitchen. He's (inaudible) (a leading staff member for Republican State) Rep. Dustin Burrows, who serves on the, uh, House County Affairs Committee, and there might be something, uh, he could do, uh, to help you out on your, uh, on your issue as well. Uh, his number is (512) 463-0542.

"And, uh, be sure and me -- let him -- know that I, uh, referred you over to him. Uh, but anyway, uh, I'll, uh, I'll wait to hear back from you, uh, maybe, Monday. My number at the office is (512) 978-2191. Thanks."

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.