Saturday, October 29, 2016

'CONCERNED' ANONYMOUS CRAIGSLIST RESPONDENT TO MY CURRENT 'RANTS AND RAVES' PERSONALS ANNOUNCEMENT, ON OCTOBER 28, 2016, EXPRESSES APPARENT DOUBT IN WRITING THAT THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION LAW-ENFORCEMENT AGENCY COULD BE HELPFUL TO MYSELF, SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES VICTIM AND LONGSTANDING CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS


(Subject heading:) FBI?

People

- <4baa935fc6db340ca51194c6561b50bc@reply.craigslist.org>

To rmwkc-5850378696@pers.craigslist.org

Oct 28 (2016) at 10:47 PM

I would like to say this in the most calm, supportive way possible: you need serious mental health counselling and possibly treatment. Your post is positive proof that you are suffering from paranoid delusions. Please get help - I'm not a hater, just a concerned citizen.

MY URGENT NEED AN FBI AGENT AS MY NEW ROOMMATE (Arboretum Area)

After five and one-half years of an alleged illegal intruder problem inside my bolt-locked rental unit (regardless of which rental unit in northwest Austin is the one where I reside), I have concluded that I have an urgent need for a first-rate FBI agent of the highest possible integrity as my new roommate after my current roommate moves out. (My current roommate in my two-bedroom, two-bathroom apt. unit in NW Austin, himself a self-identified "Austin Community College" student, has told me he plans to move out in the next few months, and he'll give me 30-days' notice on that.)

The advantages to an FBI agent as my next new roommate:

---He or she would be very dedicated to keeping the entire rental unit where he or she and I reside together as fully secured and safe and intruder-free as possible at all times.

---He or she would have the option of contacting other FBI agents from the Austin office of the FBI or the regional office of the FBI in San Antonio any time of the day or night in order to get quick results, if any evidence of an illegal intruder is ever identified by that FBI agent and, in addition, the Austin Police Department chooses to ignore that crime evidence.

---He or she would be 5,000 percent more successful than I have been at persuading the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit to approve upon request from myself or that FBI agent roommate of mine a forensic medical-swabs anal-rape-evidence exam on myself based on crime evidence that FBI agent roommate had obtained, such as through a highly-sophisticated FBI-provided monitoring camera for our ENTIRE unit (including my ENTIRE bedroom), that an intruder inside my locked private bedroom had physically abused me and had sexually assaulted me during my sleep as I lay ALONE, unconscious and probably also snoring, on a bed that I myself own.

--He or she would make a first-rate witness for me in a court of law that he or she was very aware that I myself am a LONGTIME CELIBATE-BY-CHOICE, SINGLE-BY-CHOICE, gainfully employed Anglo gentleman of English, Scottish, and German ancestry who myself also is a person of good character.

---He or she would also be willing to testify for me in a court of law that he or she was NOT aware of any invited "visitor" or any invited "guest" inside my locked private bedroom during my bedtime or sleeping hours.

---He or she would be 5,000 percent more successful at persuading the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit to insist that any and all DNA-trace lab tests conducted on rape-evidence kits obtained from my own body as the rape-crimes victim would obtain DNA traces for as far back as is technologically possible (and then-Detective David Silva of APD's Sex Crimes Unit told me in May 2011 that the DNA traces can only be made for as far back as 190 days before the most recent rape incident, Det. Silva emphasized to me on the telephone in 2011).

---If he or she identifies any evidence that ANY officer of the Austin Police Department, regardless of whether Chief Art Acevedo is possibly or allegedly among those APD officers so cited, is possibly or allegedly guilty of obstruction of justice in that officer's conduct toward me or my roommate, that FBI agent would know exactly WHICH federal agency (the FBI) could immediately investigate that type of crime case.

---If he or she concludes that the Texas Rangers Division of the Texas Department of Public Safety should investigate alleged evidence of possible corruption by one or more APD officers in their conduct toward myself as a self-identified anal-rape-crimes-and-personal-injury-crimes victim inside my locked private bedroom where I ALWAYS sleep alone, that FBI agent roommate would be 5,000 percent more successful than I myself have been at persuading Texas Rangers to investigate and then possibly arrest or interrogate one or more APD officers as possible crime suspects in that possible scenario.

--If he or she concludes that some "current or former relative" or "current or former friend" or "former roommate" or "currently cited beneficiary in my last will and testament" or "current or former coworker" or "current or former acquaintance" or "current or former schoolmate" or "former teacher" or self-identified "educational services provider" or self-identified "medical services provider" or self-identified "religious services provider" or self-identified "punitive services provider" or self-appointed "political action services provider" of mine, has allegedly had ANY involvement in ANY aspect of the cited alleged continuous crimes case, that FBI agent roommate would very helpfully urge me to sever all ties with that individual or, if applicable, remove that individual from my own last will and testament ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.