Monday, October 3, 2016

ANOTHER REASON TO VOTE AGAINST SENATOR JOHN CORNYN, WHO HAS HELD HIS ELECTIVE OFFICE IN WASHINGTON, D.C., FOR FAR TOO LONG: DALLAS-BASED FEMALE CASEWORKER FOR UNITED STATES SENATOR JOHN CORNYN IN AN IMPOLITE AND UNHELPFUL MANNER STATES TO SELF-IDENTIFIED ORGANIZED-CRIME VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA: 'THIS OFFICE (SENATOR JOHN CORNYN) CANNOT ASSIST YOU'


The above-cited female staff member and apparent caseworker for United States Senator John Cornyn in his Dallas office on Monday afternoon, October 3, 2016, declined to state her name. Nor did she cite her position of employment in U.S. Senator John Cornyn's Dallas office.

"This office cannot assist you," she curtly stated to me immediately before hanging up her end of the phone line.

In a flagrantly and outrageously unprofessional manner, the cited female staff member and apparent "caseworker" for Senator Cornyn's Dallas office NOT JUST ONCE, BUT TWICE, hung up her end of the phone line (at 3:48 p.m. and, later, when she chose to get on the phone line at about 3:50 p.m. today) on current criminal-law complainant and law-abiding constituent John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas.

At about 3:48 p.m. today (Monday, October 3), that same female staff member immediately hung up her end of the phone line after rudely stating to law-abiding and gainfully employed single adult white male NON-Christian constituent John Kevin McMillan of Austin: "It's not something we can assist you with."

Minutes before I had myself politely stated to a male coworker of hers in her office, who politely stated his name as "Kevin", that I have repeatedly contacted two federal law-enforcement agencies about my being victimized by alleged organized crime activities inside my rental apartment unit in Austin, Texas, that allegedly involve personal-injury crimes allegedly being inflicted on me against my wishes during my sleep on a daily and year-round basis as I lie ALONE on my own bed inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit. Kevin politely stated to me in response that he would transfer my call to a caseworker for Senator Cornyn, Kevin indicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.