Saturday, October 22, 2016

REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE FOR TRAVIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY, MAURA PHELAN, ON OCTOBER 21, 2016, REFUSES TO ACCEPT E-MAIL REPORT FROM CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN, A SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING-DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND-AND-MULTI-YEAR-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES-AND-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES VICTIM IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN, ABOUT ALLEGED POSSIBLE ILLEGAL CONDUCT TOWARD Mr. McMILLAN BY CITED AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT OFFICERS

(EXPLANATORY NOTE: The official e-mail address for the current Republican Candidate for Travis County District Attorney, Ms. Maura Phelan --- "maura@lpvlaw.com" --- refers to her being a private attorney ever since 2012 at the private law firm Lippincott, Phelan, and Veidt in Austin --- jkm)

mailer-daemon@asp.reflexion.net

To mcmillanj@att.net

Oct 21 at 10:21 PM

This is an SMTP server at asp.reflexion.net

Your message could not be delivered to the following address:

(Unified Log Code: 30522065930, 0001) from mcmillanj@att.net to maura@lpvlaw.com
mail.lpvlaw.com:97.65.40.214 failed after I sent the message. STARTTLS proto=TLSv1; cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA. Remote host said: 554 5.1.0
Sender denied



___________

(From:) John McMillan (at personal e-mail address of "mcmillanj@att.net")

To sandra.benningfield@austintexas.gov CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla Greg Hamilton FBI Dallas Bureau Roger Dean Joe Ballesteros Safeaustin Info Safeplace Info Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator U.S. Department of Homeland Security Keyetv News Fox 7 (Austin TX) TV News Texas Rangers Division of DPS Rep. Naishtat Chief of Staff Dorothy Browne Texas DPS Office of General Counsel Statesman News Austin Mayor Steve Adler CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters Council Member Kathie Tovo District 5 District 8 Austin City Council Member Delia Garza (2015) Joyful Heart Foundation for Rape Victims Austin Chronicle Editors DMN Austin Bureau Reporter Robert Garrett Unknown National cheryl.thompson@washpost.com National Center for Victims of Crime Crime Report Ed. Stephen Handelman (2016) Florida Sexual Crimes Investigators Assn VP Harrigan (St Johns Cty) (2016) California Sexual Assault Investigators Assn Board (2016) Minnesota Sex Crimes Investigators Assn. Brd Member Dunphy (2016) Minnesota Sex Crimes Investigators Assn. Pres. Schoeberl (2016) isonx001@umn.edu Trevor Glynn Outback Asst Mgr Nick Burton Aurelio Contreras Megan Curtis Liz Laurence KXAN TV News Investigations Miami Herald Letters To Editor Atlanta Journal-Constitution Newstips CNN.Viewer.Communications.Management Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt Texas Observer Editors Houston Chronicle Letters To the Editor David Maxwell Public Information WallStJournalNewstips Gerald Daugherty City of Austin Interim City Attorney Anne Morgan City of Austin Open Govt. Compliance Chief Gayle (2016) Dailytexanonline News The Daily Beast (2016) Texasadvocacyproject Info Kut News Christian Hawley roger@northwestfellowship.com Rudy Magallanes Senator Kirk Watson Constituent Services Rep. Walcott (2016) Harvard Law School Human Rights Program (2016) CBS News Story Ideas Editors National Crime Victim Law Institute (Lewis & Clark Law School Portland Oregon) U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett (2015) U.S. Representative Michael McCaul Letters To the Editor newstips@usatoday.com zpatton@governing.com Williamson County (TX) Attorney (2016) Cedar Park (TX) Police (2016) Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 eboyce@taasa.org Sona Nast Travis County Repub DA Cand. Phelan (2016) Travis County Dem DA Candidate Moore (2016) Debbie Bolton Bruce Garrison Leslie DeGraffenried Annie Arnold Lancaster U.S. President Barack Obama Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi (2016) Florida Sexual Crimes Investigators Assoc Pres. Minton (2016) Abc13 News NBC Nightly News Headqrtrs 2016 Eric Polak Leander Police Chief Minton State Rep. Rafael Anchia Travis County Commissioner Brigid Shea State Rep. Donna Howard Constituent Services Dr. Scott Daigle Sunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci Kami (Denny's Lakeline Manager) KLRU TV News Editors UT-Austin General Counsel Patricia Ohlendorf (2016) Notre Dame Univ. Center for Civil and Human Rights Huffington Post Editors State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano TRA General Counsel Kenneth Besserman Rape Abuse and Incest National Network Hubert Vo

On Friday, October 21, 2016 10:21 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Friday, October 21, 2016

Dear Sgt. Benningfield of the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit in Austin, Texas,

Thank you again for very kindly authorizing me on the telephone this morning to share with you any information I have about which APD officers have allegedly stated to me or indicated to me in a possibly illegal manner that APD has a policy of declining to authorize any rape-evidence exam on myself that I had personally requested or might ever request at some future date.

A respectful FYI to yourself, Sgt. Benningfield, on the following exactly quoted excerpts from an e-mail letter I wrote and sent on May 22, 2016, to Ms. Jenny Black, director of forensic nursing at the Safe Place facility in south Austin that is reportedly affiliated with the "Safe Alliance" non-profit organization.

Below is a portion of that e-mail letter I wrote that refers to cited conduct toward me on Friday, May 20, 2016, by APD Officers James Turner and Stanley Vick, and their stated position on behalf of APD they verbalized to me in person that day that APD will never at any time in the present or future ever authorize any additional rape-evidence exam on myself.

I might add that APD Officer Vick in his in-person oral statements to me on May 20, 2016, volunteered that I have the one total possible option of myself asking a private-sector business entity to conduct a rape-evidence DNA-swabs exam on myself, but that I myself might personally incur a sizeable financial expense from the bill I would then incur from that privately-administered rape-evidence exam and accompanying private lab-processing of that rape kit, Officer Vick volunteered to me on his own volition as he stood in the living room of my current apartment unit.

Sgt. Benningfield, I hope this additional evidence for you about several APD officers having stated or indicated to me that APD has a policy of refusing to authorize any rape-evidence exam on me, will be helpful to you.

Thank you again, Sgt. Benningfield, for your strong support for my legal right to obtain a DNA-swabs forensic rape-evidence exam on myself if your APD Sex Crimes Unit ever obtains sufficient factual evidence from myself (or from anyone else, I hope you might also be willing to agree at this time) that I was, in fact, anally raped and injured during my sleep in a context in which I was lying alone, unconscious and probably also snoring, on my own bed inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked rental apartment unit in Austin ----or, for that matter, if your APD Sex Crimes unit ever obtains factual evidence from any apparently reliable source that I myself have been raped during my sleep on a daily and year-round and multi-year basis here in Austin, Texas.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

from criminal-law complainant and self-identified continuous-and-continuing-daily-and-year-round-anal-rape-crimes-and-personal-injury-crimes victim John Kevin McMillan.
My home address ever since late September 2015: Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Rd. (an apartment complex reportedly owned and managed by a for-profit corporation headquartered in Newton, Mass.), Bldg. 9, Apt. 902, Austin, TX 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

On Sunday, May 22, 2016 10:43 PM, John McMillan wrote:

To: Jenny Black, Director of Forensic Nursing at SafePlace Austin in south Austin, with your non-profit social service organization's office phone number being (512) 267-7233.

May 22, 2016

Dear Ms. Black,

Thank you again for the phone call you very kindly made to me at my private landline phone line on Wednesday, May 18, 2016.

.....

More recently, in May of 2016, Austin Police Department Senior Police Officer James Turner and another male APD officer named Stanley Vick, both of them from APD's "Crisis Intervention Team", made an unannounced visit to my Village Oaks apartment unit in NW Austin from about 11 a.m. to about 11:30 a.m. on Friday, May 20, 2016.

During that visit, in which I let the two APD officers into my unit in the hope they might collect crime evidence on my behalf, Officer James Turner----the APD-designated and City of Austin-designated "Liaison Officer" to myself on a continuous basis ever since 2012---emphatically stated to me that APD will never authorize ANY sexual-assault forensic medical exam on me under any circumstances at any time in the present or future of my own life, Officer Turner stated.

APD Officer Vick, who appeared hostile toward me during their May 20, 2016, visit into my unit, volunteered to me inside my apartment's living room that morning that the ONLY way I myself could ever get a forensic medical exam on myself is if I myself find some private-sector medical provider to offer that medical exam to me, APD Officer Vick said.

Also during those two APD officers' May 20, 2016, visit inside my apartment unit, APD Senior Police Officer James Turner emphatically stated to me on his own initiative that I myself should not write to Austin Mayor Steve Adler or any current Austin City Council member or anyone currently employed in the City Manager's Office about my being a self-identified victim of alleged felony crimes in Austin, Officer Turner stated.

Officer Turner added with emphasis on May 20 in the living room of my apartment that Austin Mayor Steve Adler and numerous Austin City Council members and employees of the City Manager's Office in Austin have recently complained to APD Officer Turner about their feeling "harassed" by crime reports of mine and criminal-law complaints of mine that I have written and E-mailed to those City of Austin officials, Officer Turner said.

If I send any additional E-mail letter to the Mayor of Austin, Austin City Council members, or anyone employed in the City Manager's Office about my being a victim of alleged felony crimes in Austin, Texas, APD might arrest me (John Kevin McMillan) and charge me with the crime of "harassment" of one or more of those cited City of Austin officials, Officer Turner emphatically warned me in person inside my apartment's living room on May 20, 2016.

Ms. Black, I hope that this follow-up letter will help to persuade you to please consider contacting the Texas Rangers in Austin on my behalf at your earliest convenience.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

criminal-law complainant John Kevin McMillan.
My home address ever since late September 2015:
Village Oaks Apartments (a large NW Austin apartment complex owned and managed by "Northland Investment Corporation" of Newton, Mass.), 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda image John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-... (EDITOR'S NOTE: STEVE ADLER, A PRIVATE ATTORNEY IN AUSTIN, IS THE SECOND JEWISH MAYOR IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE CITY OF AUSTIN.... View on www.johnkevinmcmill... Preview by Yahoo John Kevin McMillan John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.