Thursday, March 2, 2017

'YOU ARE AN ARROGANT KNOW-IT-ALL JACKASS, AND YOU SOUND PARANOID AS HELL!', AN ANONYMOUS CRAIGSLIST 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' SECTION RESPONDENT DECLARES TONIGHT IN REPLYING TO A RECENT 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' POSTING FROM ME IN WHICH I POSED THE QUESTION: 'WHY DO CENTRAL TEXANS SEEK TO HOUND ME OR RAILROAD ME OUT OF TOWN?'



craigslist reply f2f0
To
xtkc5-6021511269@pers.craigslist.org


Today (Thursday, March 2, 2017) at 9:55 PM


Your post makes u sound
Like an arrogant, know it
all jackass. But at the same time you sound
Paranoid as hell. You
Have pissed someone off
In a big way. You didnt
think you did anything wrong.you are a jackass.

----------------------------------
Original craigslist post:
https://austin.craigslist.org/rnr/6021511269.html

_________________


(THE FOLLOWING IS THE 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' CRAIGLIST ONLINE-SERVICE POSTING AT ROUGHLY 4 A.M. FEBRUARY 27, 2017, THAT WAS WRITTEN BY MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, AND THAT ELICITED THE ABOVE REPLY TO MYSELF THAT WAS POSTED ON MARCH 2, 2017, BY AN ANONYMOUS WRITER WHOSE REPLY WAS SENT DIRECTLY INTO MY INBOX FOR MY AT&T E-MAIL SERVICE:)


WHY DO CENTRAL TEXANS SEEK TO HOUND ME OR RAILROAD ME OUT OF TOWN?(Austin)

Hours or days after I had moved to northwest Austin in August 2001, Travis County Clerk's Office Civil Probate Division Director David Ferris volunteered to me on the telephone during a local phone call I made to his county government office in downtown Austin from my rental apartment unit at that time (Apt. 1638) at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin, that "There appears to be an attempt by numerous persons to drive you yourself out of the Austin area".

I have never received any elaboration from Mr. Ferris on that at any time since then. I have attempted to figure out, but with no success on that, if possibly Mr. Ferris had obtained "information" during his leisuretime through his own religious congregation or through the clergyman of his own church or synagogue, if applicable, that prompted Mr. Ferris to share that "candid insight" with me on the telephone from his Travis County Government office in August 2001.

However, in the late 1990s one highly-regarded State Bar of Texas member private attorney, John F. Campbell, a very distinguished 1960s alumnus of the University of Texas at Austin Law School, did state to me during a one-to-one legal consultation I had with him inside his law firm office at that time, the Campbell and Morgan Law Firm in downtown Austin, that Mr. Campbell believed that I myself was being "harassed" (exact quote on that) by one or more persons in Austin, Texas, he said.

Mr. Campbell initially stated to me that he suspected that "relatives" (exact quote) of mine were allegedly involved in that alleged harassment of me in Austin. Mr. Campbell later backed down from that legal opinion he had shared with me, stating that he was no longer of the opinion that any "relative" of mine was allegedly involved in the alleged harassment of me in Austin, Mr. Campbell said.

Mr. Campbell stated to me during that time period that he lacked the "objective evidence" about the source of the cited "harassment" of me that Mr. Campbell would have himself needed in order to himself file a lawsuit for me in a court of law in Travis County, he said.

Attorney John F. Campbell did advise me in writing, though, to myself refrain from directly contacting the Austin Police Department (APD) or Travis County Sheriff's Office or Travis County District Attorney's Office about cited alleged violations of my own privacy rights in Austin involving allegedly criminal conduct toward me by others.

Mr. Campbell also stated to me in writing in that same signed legal letter to me on his official law-firm stationery that he himself would himself handle any and all communications for me with APD and the Travis County Sheriff's Office and the Travis County DA's Office, that private attorney stated in writing in a signed legal letter he wrote and mailed to me in the late 1990s. Attorney John F. Campbell does not represent me at this time, I should also mention.

Does anyone know why ANY Austin residents, or ANY Central Texans, or ANY persons of some other background who are operating in Austin, Texas, would allegedly attempt to allegedly "hound" me or allegedly "harass" me or allegedly "stalk" me with the apparent intent of compelling me to move out of the greater Austin area to some other city or metro area of Texas, or to some small town or village or rural area of Texas --- or possibly with the alleged intent of compelling me to move to another U.S. state (a refuge state such as Utah or Idaho, I would assume) or a foreign nation (Canada or Australia, I would assume) for an expected "safe home" state or "safe home" nation for myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.