Saturday, March 4, 2017

'YOU HAVE A NEED FOR A "HOT DATE"', AUSTIN 'RANTS AND RAVES' SECTION CRAIGSLIST RESPONDENT ANIBAL CAPITO ADVISES ME IN RESPONDING TO AN ONLINE QUESTION FROM ME ABOUT DEVIL-WORSHIPERS IN THIS CAPITAL CITY OF TEXAS



Anibal Capito

To r4xmn-6028821451@pers.craigslist.org

Today (Saturday, March 4, 2017) at 4:24 AM

cl is certainly negative for online dating man, you should go here http://tinyurl.com/jqwdxhc

___________________


(THE ABOVE REPLY NOTE THAT I RECEIVED IN MY AT&T E-MAIL SERVICE INBOX AT 4:24 A.M. TODAY (SATURDAY, MARCH 4, 2017) WAS A REPLY TO THE FOLLOWING ITEM THAT WAS WRITTEN BY ME AND THEN POSTED BY ME IN THE ONLINE CRAIGSLIST 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' PERSONALS SECTION AT 3:32 A.M. TODAY:)

HOW CAN I TELL IF AN AUSTINITE IS A DEVIL-WORSHIPER? (Austin)

Six years have passed since a first-rate State of Texas-licensed private attorney in Houston, Texas, whom I contacted by telephone, attorney John Mayer, helpfully offered me his apparently very courageous and candid opinion from his Ross, Banks, Crow and Cavin law office in Houston, that I myself was apparently being victimized during that multi-week or multi-month time period by alleged devil-worshipers or alleged demonic-cult members inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at that time in which I was the only rent-paying official tenant and only approved occupant in northwest Austin.

Since that time, I have often wondered which warning signs I should look for to help me identify whether any given Austin resident is an alleged devil-worshiper or alleged demonic-cult member.

Does anyone have any advice or tips to offer on how I can quickly identify an alleged devil-worshiper or demonic-cult member in this state-capital city of Austin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.