Friday, March 24, 2017

CITY GOVERNMENT OF AUSTIN IN MID-MARCH 2017 ACCEPTS PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST FROM LONGTIME AUSTIN RESIDENT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN

On Monday, March 13, 2017 10:38 PM, John McMillan wrote:

TO: PUBLIC-INFORMATION COORDINATOR, CITY OF AUSTIN PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICE, 301 WEST SECOND STREET, AUSTIN, TEXAS, 78701. OFFICE PHONE: (512) 974-2220. OFFICE FAX: 512-974-2405.

March 13, 2017

Dear City of Austin Public Information Office Open Records Coordinator,

This is a Texas Open Records Act request in which I seek to obtain from the City Government of Austin in Austin, Texas, any and all applicable written or typed documents or computer records or e-mail communications or phone messages generated or written or compiled or sent or received or forwarded at any time since 8 a.m. August 12, 2016, on behalf of or by any attorney or administrator or other staff member employed in or by the City of Austin Law Department or City Attorney's Office here in Austin, and that, in each and every applicable case, referred at least once in any manner to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas.

EXCLUDED FROM THE SCOPE OF THIS PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST ARE ANY AND ALL DOCUMENTS THAT WERE EXCLUSIVELY OR SOLELY WRITTEN BY MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN.

My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. I was born on April 27, 1957, at Lincoln, Nebraska. I have most recently resided in Austin proper on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since mid-March 1997.

I am a gainfully employed single adult white male Austin resident of English, Scottish, and German ancestry.

I myself do not have any criminal-conviction record. I lead a permanently alcohol-free, longtime-celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, lifelong-tobacco-free, permanently marijuana-free and permanently illicit-drug-free, lifelong-tattoo-less, facially-cleanshaven (no beard, no mustache, no goatee, etc.), dependably civil and law-abiding and honest and vigilant and law-enforcement-minded, clean-talking (no profanity by me in my everyday conversations with other persons), lawfully non-Christian and implicitly-deistic (non-atheistic), religiously independent (my one-member and non-proselytizing "Progressive Prohibitionist Religion") lifestyle here in Austin.

I have resided ever since late September 2015 as a rent-paying official tenant or rent-paying approved occupant at Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Among the insights I hope to glean through this public-information request are:

---What might explain why dozens of City Government of Austin employees or officials in at least seven different departments or offices of the City---including the City's Public Information Office, the Austin Police Department, the Office of the Police Monitor, the Human Resources Department, the City Manager's Office, the City Clerk's Office, and various employees of the City Attorney's Office itself----have each felt a need in the last approximately five-year period to consult an attorney or paralegal in the City Attorney's Office here specifically about myself, John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin?

---Has the City Attorney's Office here determined that any conduct relating to myself or referring to myself by any City of Austin employee or any City of Austin official, or by anyone else employed by a government-owned institution or agency, might have possibly violated the law in any way?

---Is the City Attorney's Office aware that the Austin Police Department apparently has never on any occasion arrested any suspect and then formally charged that individual with having wronged me (John Kevin McMillan) in violation of the state penal code of Texas?

---Has the City Attorney's Office ever acknowledged in writing at any time that I myself have been and continue to be victimized by alleged continuous personal-injury-crimes and alleged continuous anal-rape-crimes, the latter of which have been allegedly inflicted on me on a daily and year-round and multi-year basis exclusively during periods when I myself am lying alone, unconscious and probably also snoring, on my own bed inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked rental apartment unit in northwest Austin?

--Has the City Attorney of Austin or any other City of Austin official ever mentioned me by name on any occasion in any context at any recent Austin City Council meeting or at any other recent public event?

---Has the City Attorney's Office in Austin ever at any time identified any possible legal-liability issue facing the City Government of Austin that refers to myself or relates to myself in any way?

---Is City Attorney Anne Morgan aware that I myself have experienced frequent and persistent anal soreness, including this Monday, March 13, 2017, throughout the most recent six-year-period, despite my leading a consistently high-fiber diet and despite my pursuing a fair amount of exercise on a daily and year-round basis through my career duties at three different restaurants and through my pursuit of hiking to and from bus stops and to and from stores in northwest Austin?

I hope to hear from you soon in response to this public-information request from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,


John Kevin McMillan.
My home address and mailing address ever since late September 2015:
Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda


John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-...
John McMillan (at "mcmillanj@att.net") To State Rep. Donna Howard Constituent Services Dr. Scott Daigle State Rep. Donna Howard Texas DPS Director Lamar Be...
View on www.johnkevinmcmill...
Preview by Yahoo

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.