Tuesday, March 7, 2017

'IF YOU ARE SEEKING TO GET LAID, TRY THIS,' AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES SECTION CRAIGSLIST RESPONDENT AARON LOUISE ADVISES ME IN WRITING AT 2:52 A.M. TUESDAY, MARCH 7, 2017



(SUBJECT HEADING:) WHY WOULD ANYONE TURN INTO A PARIAH IN AUSTIN, TX?

Aaron Louise

To bx7c7-6032950232@pers.craigslist.org



Today (Tuesday, March 7, 2017) at 2:52 AM

craig's list is really negative for getting laid friend, you should go here http://tinyurl.com/zw3vj26 

_________

(The above reply e-mail note was sent to my AT&T e-mail service inbox in direct response to the following posting by me as a Craigslist online 'Austin Rants and Raves' item at 10:42 p.m. Monday, March 6, 2017:)

WHY WOULD ANYONE TURN INTO A PARIAH IN AUSTIN, TX? (Austin)

Back in 1998, after having a friendly lunchtime meal and conversation with me inside Casa Hernandez restaurant in east Austin, one very candid personal friend of mine and former schoolmate of mine at Stephen F. Austin High School and former colleague of mine on the Austin High debate squad, Bill Leach, a Rice University alumnus and State of Texas-licensed private attorney, volunteered to me in east Austin that "You yourself are at dire risk of turning into a pariah who gets ostracized by the rest of Austin!" (approximate quote).

I have often wondered ever since then what might prompt virtually everyone in Austin to exclude any given person --- myself, for instance --- from their own social life?

I have given thought to this question partly because I have noticed in my own leisuretime in Austin, that in the entire period ever since I moved back to Austin, Texas, in mid-March 1997, I almost never have received any strictly-personal phone call, other than return phone calls, from anyone.

Among the theories I have come up with on why nearly all other Austinites might have possibly chosen to ostracize me and exclude me from their own personal lives:

---If they regarded me as "too square" or "too straight" for their tastes;

--If they regarded me as being a possible "hostage" or "victim" or "slave" of some other person's possible manipulative involvement in my own life or living conditions;

---If they disliked the fact that during my leisuretime I sometimes have submitted crime tips to or filed tentative factual crime reports with law-enforcement agencies;

---If they disliked the fact that I myself am anti-marijuana, and I also oppose legalization of medical marijuana, for that matter.

---If they disliked the fact that I am a lifelong non-Christian-by-choice.

---If they disliked the fact that I myself ever since the late summer of 1990 have led, and continue to lead, a personal life and religious life in which I myself do not consume any quantity of any drinking alcohol, with my last-ever consumption of any alcoholic beverage having been the Tequila Sunrise that I drank alone in the summer of 1990 inside a bar along Guadalupe Street, that bar having been named "Texas Shootout", that was itself situated directly across from the University of Texas at Austin campus.

---If they disliked the fact that anywhere and everywhere I have been situated or visited or stayed at any time since late December 1979 in any context in which I was specifically residing at the time anywhere in the entire greater Austin area, I myself have always been completely celibate, with ZERO sexual contact between myself and any other person, throughout any and all of my own conscious or waking hours during any and all of those time periods.

---If they disliked the fact that I am religiously independent, and that my own implicitly-deistic, non-atheistic, new and non-Christian, non-proselytizing religion endorses factual brainstorming and factual research and rational goal-setting as alternatives to prayer per se.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.