Saturday, March 4, 2017

'YOU'RE A NUT, YOU ARE INSANE, YOU NEED TO GROW UP!', AUSTIN 'RANTS AND RAVES' CRAIGSLIST RESPONDENT 'GREG S.' STATES TO ME IN A WRITTEN REPLY HE SENDS TO MY OWN INCOMING E-MAIL SYSTEM



Greg S <2c22117cf9e63569a05a68b7881a4ed5 reply.craigslist.org="">


Today (Saturday, March 4, 2017) at 7:54 AM

http://austin.craigslist.org/rnr/6028821451.html

You mean someone running around talking about scripture, end of times, messiahs and how prayers can trump science and mortal effort?
Be an adult.
Yes, you are insane.
Because you are a child. Anyone - including satan worshippers - who gathers with others to conjure up negative opinions of others is a dumbass child.
Sadly, most organized religion is about conjuring up negative stereotypes: HATE.
So if you're feeling harassed, you've probably been to preachy and 'jesusy' is my guess. Fair guess? Running around crying about Jewsus or Marshommud?
Just grow up. And lighten up.
You're a nut. Start there.

_________________


(THE ABOVE REPLY NOTE THAT I RECEIVED IN MY AT&T E-MAIL SERVICE INBOX AT 7:54 A.M. TODAY (SATURDAY, MARCH 4, 2017) WAS A REPLY TO THE FOLLOWING ITEM THAT WAS WRITTEN BY ME AND THEN POSTED BY ME IN THE ONLINE CRAIGSLIST 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' PERSONALS SECTION AT 3:32 A.M. TODAY:)

HOW CAN I TELL IF AN AUSTINITE IS A DEVIL-WORSHIPER? (Austin)

Six years have passed since a first-rate State of Texas-licensed private attorney in Houston, Texas, whom I contacted by telephone, attorney John Mayer, helpfully offered me his apparently very courageous and candid opinion from his Ross, Banks, Crow and Cavin law office in Houston, that I myself was apparently being victimized during that multi-week or multi-month time period by alleged devil-worshipers or alleged demonic-cult members inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at that time in which I was the only rent-paying official tenant and only approved occupant in northwest Austin.

Since that time, I have often wondered which warning signs I should look for to help me identify whether any given Austin resident is an alleged devil-worshiper or alleged demonic-cult member.

Does anyone have any advice or tips to offer on how I can quickly identify an alleged devil-worshiper or demonic-cult member in this state-capital city of Austin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.