Thursday, March 30, 2017

FULL TEXT OF MY MARCH 30, 2017, E-MAIL PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST TO THE CITY GOVERNMENT OF AUSTIN THAT REFERS TO THE NEW CITY COUNCIL MEMBER FOR DISTRICT 10---THE DISTRICT OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, IN WHICH I ALSO RESIDE---AND HER CITY COUNCIL STAFF


On Thursday, March 30, 2017 12:21 AM, John McMillan wrote:


To: Public Information Coordinator, City of Austin Public Information Office, 301 West 2nd Street, Austin, Texas, 78701. Office phone: (512) 974-2220. (Office FAX: 512-974-2405.)

March 30, 2017

Dear City of Austin Public Information Coordinator,

This is a Texas Open Records request in which I seek to obtain from the City Government of Austin a copy of any and all written communications, including e-mail correspondence or letters or reports or memoranda or legal notes or directives, and any and all computer records, that at any time since the morning of January 6, 2017, were generated or written or sent or forwarded or FAXed or received by any staff member or official or elective official employed in any applicable office or offices of the current District 10 Austin City Council member, and that, in each such case, refer at least once in any manner to myself, District 10 resident John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin.

EXCLUDED FROM THE SCOPE OF THIS PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST are any and all e-mail letters or letters that were written exclusively by myself, John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin.

ALSO EXCLUDED FROM THE SCOPE OF THIS PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST are any and all documents already provided to me earlier in 2017 by the City Government of Austin in response to a previous public-information request from myself.

Dr. Alison Alter, who reportedly holds a PhD in Political Economy and Government from Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, has officially served as my and many other District 10 residents' official District 10 representative on the Austin City Council ever since Dr. Alter was officially sworn into office on January 6, 2017.

This public-information request was prompted in part by a surprise official visit to my District 10 apartment unit in northwest Austin at approximately 8:20 a.m. Thursday, March 9, 2017, by Austin Police Department Officer James Turner (Badge Number 5980) and APD Officer Chris McFarland (Badge Number 5173).

The two on-duty APD officers, each of them dressed in their official APD uniform, spoke with me inside my private bedroom of my Village Oaks apartment unit for about 30 minutes that Thursday morning, March 9. They concluded their on-duty visit by exiting through the front door of my apartment unit at exactly 8:48 a.m. that morning, according to a legal note I jotted down at the time in a small notepad of mine that I currently have in my possession inside my apartment unit.

I had politely invited the two APD officers into my apartment unit that particular Thursday morning because, as I politely emphasized to them, I of course am very diligently honest and law-abiding, I myself have "nothing to hide", as I pointed out, and I definitely welcome any and all crime evidence on my own behalf, as a self-identified continuous daily-and-year-round-and-multi-year personal-injury-crimes-and-anal-rape-crimes victim, that those two APD officers are willing to obtain inside my apartment and then promptly share with APD crime investigators.

The APD case number for that March 9, 2017, official APD visit at my apartment unit is 17-0680448, according to factual information the APD officers confirmed for me in person during their visit inside my apartment unit. The two APD officers provided me with that factual information after I politely requested an APD incident number or case number for their official APD visit, with one of the two male APD officers then promptly contacting an APD colleague on the telephone in my presence to obtain that official APD case identification number for me.

During that March 9 visit, APD Officer Turner stated to me in response to a question from myself that "of course" (Officer Turner's wording) District 10 City Council Member Alison Alter supports "freedom from crime for all of her constituents, including yourself (John Kevin McMillan)" (a near-exact or exact quote of APD Officer Turner's emphatic oral statement on behalf of Council Member Alter during Officer Turner's on-duty visit to my apartment unit).

That was the very first occasion in which I myself have ever received any official confirmation from ANY City Government of Austin official or any City of Austin employee that my own duly-elected new District 10 City Council Member, Dr. Alison Alter, supports freedom from crime for me on a year-round basis --- this in a context in which I am myself always lying ALONE, unconscious, on a small twin-size bed that I myself own --- during my sleeping hours for me inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit in District 10.

Also during that March 9 visit to my apartment unit, Officer Turner stated to me that my duly-elected City Council member, Dr. Alison Alter, had specifically asked Officer Turner to directly inform me in person that day at my Village Oaks apartment unit in District 10 that neither Austin City Council Member Alter nor any of her staff members are willing to accept from me ANY additional phone calls or ANY additional e-mail letters or ANY other written communications addressed to any of those cited District 10 City Council officials or District 10 City Council staff members by myself, APD Officer Turner repeatedly and emphatically stated to me on the morning of March 9 inside my private bedroom of my apartment unit.

Officer Turner also stated to me during his and APD Officer Chris McFarland's March 9 visit that if I myself ever directly contact District 10 Austin City Council Member Alter or any of her City Council office staff members at any time, Council Member Alter might possibly press criminal-law "harassment" charges against me through the Austin Police Department, Officer Turner emphatically warned me during that March 9, 2017, visit.

Also during that March 9 visit, Officer Turner stated to me that an official "cease and desist order" to be imposed on me on behalf of District 10 City Council member Dr. Alison Alter was apparently in the process of being written at that time, and might be mailed to me by or on behalf of Dr. Alter a matter of days after that APD visit, Officer Turner stated to me in person as he and Officer McFarland stood inside my private bedroom of my and my one total apartment-management-team-approved current official roommate's two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment unit.

Also during that March 9 visit, APD Officer Turner specifically stated to me that I am myself prohibited by Council Member Alter and her husband, UT-Austin Professor Jeremi Suri, from myself ever again sending any additional e-mail letter to or otherwise contacting or communicating in any way with UT Professor Jeremi Suri---a professor, I myself might add, who apparently is not himself employed by the City Government of Austin at this time.

Professor Suri is reportedly employed in the University of Texas at Austin History Department and in the University of Texas at Austin LBJ School of Public Affairs, according to an apparently up-to-date online factual account about himself currently being offered to members of the general public by the University of Texas at Austin.

Also during the cited APD March 9 visit to my apartment unit, Officer Turner stated to me that I am myself prohibited by District 10 City Council Member Alison Alter from ever at any time directly referring to her own cited ban on communications from myself in any letter or e-mail letter I myself might ever write at any time, Officer Turner stated.

Also during that March 9 APD visit into my apartment unit, Officer Turner stated to me that I am myself prohibited by Council Member Alter from ever directly referring to her in any way in any e-mail letter I might ever write and send to any civic group in which Dr. Alter is herself a member, Officer Turner stated.

However, APD Officer Turner did not specify to me which civic group or civic groups in which Alison Alter is a dues-paying member have each directly stated to Officer Turner that they themselves refuse to receive any additional e-mail letters of any type from myself.

My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. I was born on April 27, 1957, at Lincoln, Nebraska.

I am an alumnus of the University of Texas at Austin, where I majored in History and minored in English, and of the University of Minnesota Graduate School of Journalism and Mass Communications in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

I have resided in Austin proper on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since mid-March 1997.

I am a gainfully employed, permanently alcohol-free, dependably civil and law-abiding, single adult white non-Christian gentleman who is also myself religiously independent and implicitly-deistic. I am the founder and only approved member of the non-proselytizing and non-Christian "Progressive Prohibitionist Religion".

I have resided as a rent-paying official tenant or rent-paying official occupant in Apartment 902 at Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road in northwest Austin, ever since late September 2015.


I hope to hear from you soon in response to this hopefully-polite and factually-focused public-information request from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
My home address: Village Oaks Apartments (an apartment complex reportedly owned and managed by a for-profit corporation headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts---a municipality that abuts the city of Boston), 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.