Sunday, March 12, 2017

'ASK THEM IF THEY ARE A DEVIL-WORSHIPER', AN ANONYMOUS 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' CRAIGSLIST RESPONDENT ADVISES ME IN WRITING EARLY IN THE MORNING ON SATURDAY, MARCH 11, 2017


You guys never fail to amuse me.

Who needs the news when all you crazy religious and political nutbags do enough ranting and raving here on Craigslist? Seriously. You all make my day. "How can I know if someone is a devil-whorshiper?" Ask them, because they believe in God too. Think about it. They just don't worship him because he's their adversary, just like your Satan. Silly people....
_____

(THE ABOVE REPLY NOTE WAS POSTED ONLINE BY AN ANONYMOUS CRAIGSLIST 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' SECTION AUTHOR AT ROUGHLY 6 A.M. ON SATURDAY, MARCH 11, 2017. THE ABOVE NOTE WAS PARTLY IN DIRECT RESPONSE TO THE FOLLOWING ITEM THAT WAS WRITTEN BY ME AND THEN POSTED BY ME IN THE ONLINE CRAIGSLIST 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' PERSONALS SECTION AT 3:32 A.M. ON MONDAY, MARCH 6, 2017, WITH THE SECOND HALF OF THE CITED MARCH 11 REPLY TO ME HAVING BEEN DELETED BY ME FROM THE ABOVE ITEM, AS IS INDICATED ABOVE THROUGH ELIPSES. THAT LATTER PORTION OF THE MARCH 11 ONLINE POSTING WAS ON THE SUBJECT OF GUN CONTROL, A TOPIC THAT I MYSELF HAD NOT DIRECTLY RAISED IN ANY CURRENT OR PREVIOUS 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' POSTING OF MINE:)

HOW CAN I TELL IF AN AUSTINITE IS A DEVIL-WORSHIPER? (Austin)

Six years have passed since a first-rate State of Texas-licensed private attorney in Houston, Texas, whom I contacted by telephone, attorney John Mayer, helpfully offered me his apparently very courageous and candid opinion from his Ross, Banks, Crow and Cavin law office in Houston, that I myself was apparently being victimized during that multi-week or multi-month time period by alleged devil-worshipers or alleged demonic-cult members inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at that time in which I was the only rent-paying official tenant and only approved occupant in northwest Austin.

Since that time, I have often wondered which warning signs I should look for to help me identify whether any given Austin resident is an alleged devil-worshiper or alleged demonic-cult member.

Does anyone have any advice or tips to offer on how I can quickly identify an alleged devil-worshiper or demonic-cult member in this state-capital city of Austin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.