Thursday, March 23, 2017

'MY GOD! YOU ARE A TOTAL LUNATIC! STOP POSTING ON CRAIGSLIST!', WRITES ROBERT LARSON IN AN E-MAIL REPLY TO MY MOST RECENT CRAIGSLIST 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' SECTION POSTING

Robert Larson 
<8d65653f11a430d599eb87e820d004ce reply.craigslist.org="">
To
xxwcb-6054894266@pers.craigslist.org


(Wednesday,) Mar 22 (2017,) at 12:54 PM

(Subject Heading:) Primary care

My GOD! You are a total whack job, aren't you. Get on your meds quickly before you do harm to yourself or others. Freaking tin hat wearing lunatic. Stop posting on CL.

________________
(THE FOLLOWING IS THE 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' CRAIGSLIST ONLINE ITEM OF MINE, POSTED BY ME AT 8:16 A.M. WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22, 2017, THAT ELICITED THE ABOVE REPLY E-MAIL LETTER SENT DIRECTLY TO MY E-MAIL SERVICE INBOX AT 12:54 P.M. WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22, BY "ROBERT LARSON", WHO APPARENTLY RESIDES IN THE AUSTIN AREA OF TEXAS. 


LATER THIS WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22, AT 1:54 P.M., THE FOLLOWING 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' POSTING OF MINE WAS REPORTEDLY FLAGGED BY AUSTIN-AREA RESIDENTS AND THEN REMOVED BY THE SAN FRANCISCO-BASED CRAIGSLIST AS OFFENSIVE AND INAPPROPRIATE FOR THE CITED AUSTIN PERSONALS-ITEMS SECTION OF CRAIGSLIST. --- jkm)

Does Anyone Know a Good Doctor Who Helps Continuous Injury Victims? (Austin)

I am a victim in an alleged continuous personal-injury-crimes case in which alleged illegal intruders inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit in northwest Austin allegedly subject me during my sleep every night as I lie alone on my own bed, to alleged anal-rape crimes, allegedly blow up my abdomen during my sleep, allegedly subject me to illegal nasal inhalants and unauthorized liquids during my sleep, and allegedly seek to harm my circulatory system, such as by artificially attempting to cause a blood clot to develop in my arteries.

Does anyone know of a first-rate primary care physician who WILL diligently document forensic crime evidence on behalf of his patient and who WILL promptly share all crime evidence that very fine medical doctor obtains with the Austin Police Department or the Travis County Sheriff's Office or the Federal Bureau of Investigation or the Texas Rangers Division of the Texas Department of Public Safety or the Attorney General of Texas law-enforcement division?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.