Thursday, March 23, 2017

MY MARCH 22 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' CRAIGSLIST CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINT GETS DISMISSED BY 'AMERICAN PATRIOT' THAT SAME DAY AS A 'PSYCHIATRIC ISSUE', RATHER THAN AN ISSUE FOR AN ACTUAL CRIME-SCENE INVESTIGATION BY AUSTIN POLICE DETECTIVES OR AN APD SWAT TEAM, CRIME INVESTIGATORS FOR THE TRAVIS COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE, THE TEXAS RANGERS DIVISION OF THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY IN AUSTIN, THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, OR THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF TEXAS STATE AGENCY IN AUSTIN


American patriot


To xxwcb-6054894266@pers.craigslist.org


Mar 22 (2017) at 11:02 AM


What you really need is a psychiatrist.

http://austin.craigslist.org/rnr/6054894266.html


(THE FOLLOWING IS THE 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' CRAIGSLIST ONLINE ITEM OF MINE, POSTED BY ME AT 8:16 A.M. WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22, 2017, THAT ELICITED THE ABOVE REPLY E-MAIL LETTER ---- AN ALLEGEDLY HOSTILE REPLY SENT DIRECTLY TO MY E-MAIL SERVICE INBOX AT 11:02 a.m. WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22, BY "AMERICAN PATRIOT", WHO APPARENTLY RESIDES IN THE AUSTIN AREA OF TEXAS.

LATER THIS WEDNESDAY--- AT 1:54 P.M. THAT SAME DAY (MARCH 22) --- THE CITED 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' POSTING OF MINE WAS REPORTEDLY FLAGGED BY AUSTIN-AREA RESIDENTS AND THEN REMOVED BY THE SAN FRANCISCO-BASED CRAIGSLIST AS OFFENSIVE AND INAPPROPRIATE FOR THE AUSTIN PERSONALS-ITEMS 'RANTS AND RAVES' SECTION OF CRAIGSLIST. --- jkm)

Does Anyone Know a Good Doctor Who Helps Continuous Injury Victims? (Austin)

I am a victim in an alleged continuous personal-injury-crimes case in which alleged illegal intruders inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit in northwest Austin allegedly subject me during my sleep every night as I lie alone on my own bed, to alleged anal-rape crimes, allegedly blow up my abdomen during my sleep, allegedly subject me to illegal nasal inhalants and unauthorized liquids during my sleep, and allegedly seek to harm my circulatory system, such as by artificially attempting to cause a blood clot to develop in my arteries.

Does anyone know of a first-rate primary care physician who WILL diligently document forensic crime evidence on behalf of his patient and who WILL promptly share all crime evidence that very fine medical doctor obtains with the Austin Police Department or the Travis County Sheriff's Office or the Federal Bureau of Investigation or the Texas Rangers Division of the Texas Department of Public Safety or the Attorney General of Texas law-enforcement division?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.