Monday, March 6, 2017

'LUKE' (A FIRST NAME APPARENTLY DERIVING FROM THE FIRST NAME 'LUCAS', AND NOT, AS SOME MIGHT ASSUME, FROM 'LUCIFER') URGES ME IN WRITING TO GET INTERVIEWED ON HIS 'RADIO CALL-IN SHOW' ABOUT MY BEING A VICTIM OF DEVIL WORSHIPERS IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA



Luke

To r4xmn-6028821451@pers.craigslist.org

Today (Monday, March 6, 2017) at 11:25 AM

Hi, is there a good number to reach you at? 

I have a podcast/radio call in show, and would love to interview you about your story where you were victimized by alleged devil worshipers. 

What a story. You can keep your name/identity anonymous. Thanks!

Luke

______________________

THE ABOVE REPLY NOTE, CONTAINING THE SUBJECT HEADING OF "DEVIL WORSHIPERS", WAS WRITTEN AND SENT TO MY AT&T E-MAIL SERVICE INBOX AT 11:25 A.M. TODAY (MONDAY, MARCH 6, 2017).
THAT REPLY NOTE TO ME WAS APPARENTLY IN RESPONSE TO THE FOLLOWING ITEM THAT WAS WRITTEN BY ME AND THEN POSTED BY ME IN THE ONLINE CRAIGSLIST 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' PERSONALS SECTION AT 3:32 A.M. TODAY:)

HOW CAN I TELL IF AN AUSTINITE IS A DEVIL-WORSHIPER? (Austin)

Six years have passed since a first-rate State of Texas-licensed private attorney in Houston, Texas, whom I contacted by telephone, attorney John Mayer, helpfully offered me his apparently very courageous and candid opinion from his Ross, Banks, Crow and Cavin law office in Houston, that I myself was apparently being victimized during that multi-week or multi-month time period by alleged devil-worshipers or alleged demonic-cult members inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at that time in which I was the only rent-paying official tenant and only approved occupant in northwest Austin.

Since that time, I have often wondered which warning signs I should look for to help me identify whether any given Austin resident is an alleged devil-worshiper or alleged demonic-cult member.

Does anyone have any advice or tips to offer on how I can quickly identify an alleged devil-worshiper or demonic-cult member in this state-capital city of Austin?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.