Monday, March 6, 2017

'BEWARE OF UNITARIANS!', AN ANONYMOUS 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' SECTION CRAIGSLIST RESPONDENT ADVISES IN REPLY TO THE ONLINE 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' SECTION QUESTION FROM ME OF 'HOW CAN I TELL IF AN AUSTINITE IS A DEVIL-WORSHIPER?'


re: HOW CAN I TELL IF AN AUSTINITE IS A DEVIL-WORSHIPER? (Austin)

First, look for people with horns and wearing red capes. If they have a large black cat named Behemoth, run!

Notably normal activities include but are not limited to shopping exclusively at Central Market and nightclubbing at Antone's. Drinking coffee at Epoch is another red flag. The Crowley crowd will scorn Starbucks primarily to blend in, and Thunderbird just doesn't have enough space for a nice pentagram.

Lastly, beware the Unitarians. They're in it with the aliens, and are ALL OUT TO GET YOU!


_____________

THE ABOVE REPLY NOTE WAS WRITTEN AND POSTED BY AN ANONYMOUS AUTHOR AT ROUGHLY 11 A.M. TODAY (SATURDAY, MARCH 4, 2017) IN THE CRAIGSLIST 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' ONLINE PERSONALS-THEME SECTION. THE ABOVE NOTE WAS A REPLY TO THE FOLLOWING ITEM THAT WAS WRITTEN BY ME AND THEN POSTED BY ME IN THE ONLINE CRAIGSLIST 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' PERSONALS SECTION AT 3:32 A.M. TODAY:)

HOW CAN I TELL IF AN AUSTINITE IS A DEVIL-WORSHIPER? (Austin)

Six years have passed since a first-rate State of Texas-licensed private attorney in Houston, Texas, whom I contacted by telephone, attorney John Mayer, helpfully offered me his apparently very courageous and candid opinion from his Ross, Banks, Crow and Cavin law office in Houston, that I myself was apparently being victimized during that multi-week or multi-month time period by alleged devil-worshipers or alleged demonic-cult members inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at that time in which I was the only rent-paying official tenant and only approved occupant in northwest Austin.

Since that time, I have often wondered which warning signs I should look for to help me identify whether any given Austin resident is an alleged devil-worshiper or alleged demonic-cult member.

Does anyone have any advice or tips to offer on how I can quickly identify an alleged devil-worshiper or demonic-cult member in this state-capital city of Austin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.