Friday, March 31, 2017

ADVANTAGES I OFFER TO AN ADULT YOUNGER PERSON OR ADULT SIGNIFICANTLY YOUNGER PERSON AS MY NEW ROOMMATE BEGINNING LATER THIS YEAR AFTER MY ONE TOTAL OFFICIAL CURRENT ROOMMATE MOVES OUT AS PLANNED IN ADVANCE BY THAT INDIVIDUAL



(1) I am NOT domineering, and I strongly support full freedom of speech and full freedom of religion in regard to any and all verbalized speech that is non-anonymous and law-abiding in nature and in regard to any and all religion-related conduct that is law-abiding.

(2) I am always sober, which enhances my dependability as a consistently reliable and honest and consistently civil and law-abiding future roommate or future housemate for you.

(3) Unlike a lot of middle-aged persons and senior citizens, I myself am NOT physically repulsive. So you will probably not regard me as an eye-sore, or as someone who elicits wincing from you.

I might also add that I myself will be very, very relieved, and very grateful as your roommate, to be living for the first time in many years with an honest non-smoking, medically healthy, disease-free, adult younger roommate who is also pleasant-looking and has an appetizing and hygienic presence to himself or herself.

(4) I have very strong platonic-intimacy credibility with any attractive adult younger person or any attractive adult significantly younger person whom I feel compatible with as a prospective roommate or housemate.

Among the reasons why I have platonic-intimacy credibility with adult younger persons:

(a) I make a point of being properly attired at all times whenever I am in the shared-space living areas inside my apartment unit.
I myself very definitely do NOT expose my own naked chest or my own naked abdomen, for instance, in the presence of any roommate of mine anywhere in the shared-space living areas such as the living room or kitchen.

(b) I strongly believe that 99 percent or more of all human relationships in my own life are, of course, non-sexual (platonic) in nature, and do not involve any physical contact between myself and any other person, with the exception of a handshake, at most.

(c) I strongly believe that 99 percent or more of all of the lasting or long-term strictly-mutual-consent love relationships are, of course, non-sexual and strictly platonic in nature. Platonic love is, to me, a very real and very tangible experience, and is one of the finest forms of truly heartfelt love that I myself might ever enjoy in my own life.

(d) I never use profanity or obscenities in my everyday conversations with a roommate.

(e) I am a longtime celibate-by-choice single-by-choice gentleman, so I am very accustomed to relating to anyone (including anyone who is actually attractive, a rarity in Austin these days) in a platonicly polite manner.

(f) I have no history during my adulthood of pinching or grabbing or goosing the behind of or pouncing on anyone, or of unzipping the trousers or slacks of any person other than myself.

(g) I am a former full-time State Government of Texas law-enforcement employee, so I revere the importance of law-abiding conduct at all times.


















to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.