Monday, March 27, 2017

'ARE WE TO ASSUME THAT YOU ARE STONED OR STUPID OR FEARFUL OF A LAWSUIT EXPOSING YOU?', AN ANONYMOUS 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' CRAIGSLIST RESPONDENT ASKS ON MARCH 27, 2017, IN AN ONLINE REPLY TO MY MOST RECENT 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' CRAIGSLIST POSTING BY MYSELF AT 4:36 A.M. MARCH 27 (TODAY), IN WHICH I POLITELY ASKED WHICH MEDIA COMPANY CURRENTLY OPERATING IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, IS ALLEGEDLY THE MOST UNETHICAL OR IMMORAL?


Hmmm, vague much? There's an old Bellamy Bro.s country song that has the lyric, "Now daddy always told me, don't make small talk. He said, "come on out and say what's on your mind" that I think applies here.

Are we to assume you're either stoned, stupid or fearful of a lawsuit exposing something?

"cuz this one time, there was this girl and her brother was a criminal but no one could prove it and I hear he's in an insane asylum somewhere". Note this moronically stupid, vague/anonymous made up on the spot story has about as much info as your remarkably stupid rant.


_____

(THE ABOVE 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' CRAIGSLIST REPLY NOTE FROM AN ANONYMOUS PERSON WAS POSTED ONLINE BY THAT INDIVIDUAL AT AN UNSPECIFIED TIME TODAY, MONDAY, MARCH 27, 2017. THE REPLY WAS IN DIRECT RESPONSE TO THE FOLLOWING (BELOW) 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' CRAIGSLIST THAT I MYSELF HAD POSTED ONLINE AT 4:36 A.M. TODAY (MONDAY, MARCH 27, 2017). --- jkm)


Which Media Company or Media Entity here is the Most Unethical? (Austin)

Would someone please tell me the name of ANY media company currently operating in Austin that he or she regards as being "unethical" or "immoral"?

I am posing that question because I myself have not heard any specific names of actual media companies allegedly fitting that description that were ever directly and specifically mentioned to me or volunteered to me by anyone.

This morning, after being awakened abruptly in the middle of my sleep with pain in my anus, I am haunted by a warning to me on the telephone in 1999 or 2000 from John Broders, story assignments editor at the Emmis media company-owned "Texas Monthly" magazine, with the Emmis media company itself being headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.

During a local phone call I made to Mr. Broders from an office phone in a work break of mine at my Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles state agency workplace where I was employed full-time in a clerical position along Shoal Creek Boulevard near Steck Avenue, that male adult "Texas Monthly" representative and married gentleman in downtown Austin emphasized to me that he was very sure that the one total religious congregation I specifically cited to him by name as a remote possibility I had heard rumors about (a religious congregation I had been subjected to frequent and seemingly incessant anonymous rumors about which stated otherwise to me) has NO involvement in any alleged harassment of mine in Austin, Mr. Broders helpfully stated.

Mr. Broders's exact or near-exact words to me in that phone conversation, in fact, were: "No, no, that's not it. But there may be an unethical MEDIA COMPANY harassing you in Austin these days."

Mr. Broders, who has since retired from his position at "Texas Monthly", never directly cited to me the specific name of any specific media company operating in Austin that he regards as "unethical" or "immoral" toward myself.

But I am hopeful that someone (and possibly even John Broders, if he happens to see this item in Craigslist) will offer me that potentially life-saving information for myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.