Saturday, March 4, 2017

'ATTEND A CHURCH THAT SPECIALIZES IN DEMON EXPULSION', A CRAIGSLIST 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' RESPONDENT ADVISES ME IN WRITING TODAY



Re: How Can I tell if someone is a Devil Worshiper

I don't think it matters if you can identify someone as a Satan worshiper, however there are a few steps you can take once you know someone is a devil worshiper or demon.

If you feel they are, then they probably are

There is nothing legally you can do about it.

I would be worried if they are using dark magic on you, so I would start to protect myself with holy and religious items, such as what you might get in a vampire protection kit. You can do your own spell or hex against them.

You can get precious stones and crystals as well as Feng Shui cures for evil neighbors called the Bogua mirror.

I would start to go to church regularly, one that specializes in demon expulsion and agrees with your assessment of the stated Demon Worshiper group. Perhaps you can combat them this way, by doing good in the World, and in Austin.

__________________ 

(THE ABOVE REPLY NOTE WAS WRITTEN AND POSTED BY AN ANONYMOUS AUTHOR AT ROUGHLY 9 A.M. TODAY (SATURDAY, MARCH 4, 2017) IN THE CRAIGSLIST 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' ONLINE PERSONALS-THEME SECTION. THE ABOVE NOTE WAS A REPLY TO THE FOLLOWING ITEM THAT WAS WRITTEN BY ME AND THEN POSTED BY ME IN THE ONLINE CRAIGSLIST 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' PERSONALS SECTION AT 3:32 A.M. TODAY:)

HOW CAN I TELL IF AN AUSTINITE IS A DEVIL-WORSHIPER? (Austin)

Six years have passed since a first-rate State of Texas-licensed private attorney in Houston, Texas, whom I contacted by telephone, attorney John Mayer, helpfully offered me his apparently very courageous and candid opinion from his Ross, Banks, Crow and Cavin law office in Houston, that I myself was apparently being victimized during that multi-week or multi-month time period by alleged devil-worshipers or alleged demonic-cult members inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at that time in which I was the only rent-paying official tenant and only approved occupant in northwest Austin.

Since that time, I have often wondered which warning signs I should look for to help me identify whether any given Austin resident is an alleged devil-worshiper or alleged demonic-cult member.

Does anyone have any advice or tips to offer on how I can quickly identify an alleged devil-worshiper or demonic-cult member in this state-capital city of Austin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.