Sunday, March 26, 2017

AN OPEN INVITATION TO ANY REPUTABLE MEDICAL SCHOOL OR MEDICAL SERVICES PROVIDER, SUCH AS THE MAYO CLINIC IN ROCHESTER, MINNESOTA, THAT IS WILLING TO PERFORM A TRULY COMPREHENSIVE AND STRICTLY-NON-PSYCHIATRIC MEDICAL EXAM ON ME AT ANY TIME



That truly comprehensive medical exam on me anytime in calendar year 2017 will truly be a life-saver for me, and I will very, very grateful to your first-rate and incisive and kind medical school or medical services entity for providing me with that truly comprehensive and strictly-non-psychiatric medical exam on me.


I will gladly travel to your city, such as Rochester, Minnesota, if I receive an invitation of this type from the phenomenally impressive Mayo Clinic, or to the Johns Hopkins Medical Center in Baltimore, Maryland, or to any other American city (or humane foreign city, such as Toronto or London or Stockholm or the Vatican City headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church) where a reputable medical school or medical-services provider seeks to provide me with a truly comprehensive and strictly non-psychiatric medical exam on myself.

Full results from that fully reliable and authoritative medical exam on me will enable me to factually document in a court of law in Austin, Texas, or elsewhere, the very alarming injuriousness to my own medical health that has allegedly been inflicted on me against my wishes on a daily and year-round and multi-year basis ever since 12:01 a.m. April 17, 2011, in particular, inside the city limits of this state-capital city of Austin, Texas, that prides itself on being "progressive", "liberal", "compassionate", "kind", "tolerant toward everyone", "enlightened", "honest", "a bastion of Democratic Party politics", "an oasis in the desert called Texas", "straightforward", etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.