Sunday, March 5, 2017

'BEWARE OF EVIL SPELLS!', AN ANONYMOUS 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' CRAIGSLIST RESPONDENT ADVISES ME IN WRITING


Austinities & Spells

First and foremost the one thing you do not want to mess with are evil spells. More useful would be a good spell. In this age of yoga and zen with meditation you can just about focus on anything. Millennial acceptance of changing gender or same sex marriage is just something that was dropped on all of us like a bomb. 


A better Austin analogy stand on a corner in a downpour with a bad drainage road and wait for a skilled self centered driver to pass who has no consideration for pedestrian crossing walkways. 

Back to spells think of a dust storm vortex once you create it it aint easy like Barbara Eden on I Dream of Jeannie to blink and stop it. 

Dirk Diggler and Greg S keep your reactions to this post to yourself

_________

THE ABOVE REPLY NOTE WAS WRITTEN AND POSTED BY AN ANONYMOUS AUTHOR AT ROUGHLY NOON THIS SATURDAY (MARCH 4, 2017) IN THE CRAIGSLIST 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' ONLINE PERSONALS-THEME SECTION. THE ABOVE NOTE WAS AN APPARENT REPLY TO THE FOLLOWING ITEM THAT WAS WRITTEN BY ME AND THEN POSTED BY ME IN THE ONLINE CRAIGSLIST 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' PERSONALS SECTION AT 3:32 A.M. SATURDAY, MARCH 4:)

HOW CAN I TELL IF AN AUSTINITE IS A DEVIL-WORSHIPER? (Austin)

Six years have passed since a first-rate State of Texas-licensed private attorney in Houston, Texas, whom I contacted by telephone, attorney John Mayer, helpfully offered me his apparently very courageous and candid opinion from his Ross, Banks, Crow and Cavin law office in Houston, that I myself was apparently being victimized during that multi-week or multi-month time period by alleged devil-worshipers or alleged demonic-cult members inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at that time in which I was the only rent-paying official tenant and only approved occupant in northwest Austin.

Since that time, I have often wondered which warning signs I should look for to help me identify whether any given Austin resident is an alleged devil-worshiper or alleged demonic-cult member.

Does anyone have any advice or tips to offer on how I can quickly identify an alleged devil-worshiper or demonic-cult member in this state-capital city of Austin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.