Monday, March 27, 2017

'SINCLAIR BROADCASTING' IS ALLEGEDLY THE MOST UNETHICAL MEDIA COMPANY CURRENTLY OPERATING IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, ACCORDING TO 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' CRAIGSLIST RESPONDENT 'GREG S.' OF AUSTIN, TEXAS



Greg S

To jgjwd-6061884388@pers.craigslist.org

Today (Monday, March 27, 2017) at 10:31 AM

http://austin.craigslist.org/rnr/6061884388.html

Sinclair Broadcasting. They block out actual news and debate from parent company networks to air bullshit like Sheryl Atkinson propaganda garbage and religious-tinged programs begging for money. 'In the name of Jesus, send us your money...we'll surely try to save your soul in exchange for your cash' type blasphemy crud.

And they shape local news to try to prop up the dog whisper of racism in the sports, showing shit like golf and so happy Tiger Woods fell apart and they can report white guy, but meanwhile, some great PROFESSIONAL NBA games almost every night and I have to watch a white 'sportscaster' giddy about a white guy wearing slacks poking at a little ball with a stick walking around as 'a sport'... And not even see a clip or score of SPORTS ATHLETES in NBA game scores.

Yes, I'm a white guy, but golf? Golf? Come on already. You're saying Trump is an athlete. Bone spur draftdodger old slob lying racist loser soon to be impeached, golf should be on blackout. 


And boring baseball too for that matter. Way too much baseball talk. Sure, more athletic requirement than golf, and fun to play. But tough to wait between some action watching baseball. Fat spectators.
_____________
(THE ABOVE 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' CRAIGSLIST REPLY NOTE FROM 'GREG S.', AN APPARENT AUSTIN RESIDENT, WAS DIRECTLY E-MAILED BY HIM TO MY PERSONAL AT&T E-MAIL SERVICE INBOX AT 10:31 A.M. THIS MONDAY, MARCH 27, 2017. THE REPLY FROM 'GREG S.' WAS IN DIRECT RESPONSE TO, AND PROVIDED A DIRECT LINK TO, THE FOLLOWING (BELOW) 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' CRAIGSLIST THAT I MYSELF HAD POSTED ONLINE AT 4:36 A.M. TODAY (MONDAY, MARCH 27, 2017). --- jkm)


Which Media Company or Media Entity here is the Most Unethical? (Austin)

Would someone please tell me the name of ANY media company currently operating in Austin that he or she regards as being "unethical" or "immoral"?

I am posing that question because I myself have not heard any specific names of actual media companies allegedly fitting that description that were ever directly and specifically mentioned to me or volunteered to me by anyone.

This morning, after being awakened abruptly in the middle of my sleep with pain in my anus, I am haunted by a warning to me on the telephone in 1999 or 2000 from John Broders, story assignments editor at the Emmis media company-owned "Texas Monthly" magazine, with the Emmis media company itself being headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.

During a local phone call I made to Mr. Broders from an office phone in a work break of mine at my Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles state agency workplace where I was employed full-time in a clerical position along Shoal Creek Boulevard near Steck Avenue, that male adult "Texas Monthly" representative and married gentleman in downtown Austin emphasized to me that he was very sure that the one total religious congregation I specifically cited to him by name as a remote possibility I had heard rumors about (a religious congregation I had been subjected to frequent and seemingly incessant anonymous rumors about which stated otherwise to me) has NO involvement in any alleged harassment of mine in Austin, Mr. Broders helpfully stated.

Mr. Broders's exact or near-exact words to me in that phone conversation, in fact, were: "No, no, that's not it. But there may be an unethical MEDIA COMPANY harassing you in Austin these days."

Mr. Broders, who has since retired from his position at "Texas Monthly", never directly cited to me the specific name of any specific media company operating in Austin that he regards as "unethical" or "immoral" toward myself.

But I am hopeful that someone (and possibly even John Broders, if he happens to see this item in Craigslist) will offer me that potentially life-saving information for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.