Friday, October 27, 2023

The Very Surprising and Very Disappointing 'Same Day Reply' and 'No Responsive Documents' Written Response to My September 19, 2023, Online Public Information Request to the Austin (TX) Police Department at their Official Copyrighted Website

 I am very surprised and very disappointed by the following  apparently  "same day" l noteto me from the  Austin (TX) Police Department's current Open Records Coordinator, who apparently is  an African-American male adult person handling  communications for APD and identified online  the APD official website as  "Brandon Jones":


"Austin Police Department

"Description:

"Public information request for the Austin TX Police Department

"Contact Email / Username:

mcmillanj@att.net

"Reference No:

R114252-091923

"Status:

No Responsive Information

"Balance Due:

$0.00 

"Payments:

$0.00 

"Type of Records:

Other

"Describe the Record(s) Requested:

'"I seek a copy of any written explanation by Austin Police Department Officer James Turner or hisr immediate supervisor, Sgt. Michael King, that referred to why Officer Turner in the year 2011 or 2012 or 2013 stated to me inside my rental apartment unit, Apartment 325, at Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard in northwest Austin, that Officer Turner declined to accept from me --- and also declined to order forensic DNA traces processing of --- a factually identified sealed white envelope of mine that contained numerous very curly red-colored pubic hairs and very curly and very thick black pubic hairs, respectively. I had discovered those red and thick black pubic hairs, respectively, on my bed sheet inside my bedroom of that apartment unit a matter of hours or days before that on-duty visit to my rental apartment unit by Officer Turner ---- pubic hairs on my bed linens that I had collected using tweezers of mine, to avoid touching them with my fingers, as home-invasion sex-crimes evidence for the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit."'...

"Location of Occurrence:

"11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin...

"Involved Parties:

"Officer James Turner, Sgt. Michael King

"Please provide the name of the involved parties and/or Officer name.

"Client Name:

"John Kevin McMillan

"Please provide the name of the involved parties and/or Officer name. Required for Body camera recording requests.

"Records will be provided using the method selected below:

"Delivery Method:

"Electronic Delivery via the Public Records Center


 "On 9/19/2023 9:36:09 AM, Austin Public Records Center wrote:

"Subject: [Austin Public Records Center] :: R114252-091923

"Body: Re: Open Record Request of September 19, 2023, Reference # R114252-091923

"Dear Mr. John Kevin McMillan,

"The Austin Police Department (APD) received a Public Information request from you on September 19, 2023, to request copies of records pertaining to the following:

“'I seek a copy of any written explanation by Austin Police Department Officer James Turner or his immediate supervisor, Sgt. Michael King, that referred to why Officer Turner in the year 2011 or 2012 or 2013 stated to me inside my rental apartment unit, Apartment 325, at Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard in northwest Austin, that Officer Turner declined to accept from me --- and also declined to order forensic DNA traces processing of --- a factually identified sealed white envelope of mine that contained numerous very curly red-colored pubic hairs and very curly and very thick black pubic hairs, respectively.

"I had discovered those red and thick black pubic hairs, respectively, on my bed sheet inside my bedroom of that apartment unit a matter of hours or days before that on-duty visit to my rental apartment unit by Officer Turner ---- pubic hairs on my bed linens that I had collected using tweezers of mine, to avoid touching them with my fingers, as home-invasion sex-crimes evidence for the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit.”'

"A thorough search of records of the Austin Police Department provided no responsive information. There are no written explanations that exist which are responsive to your request.

"Thank you for contacting the Austin Police Department.

"Open Records Unit

"Austin Police Department"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.