Sunday, October 22, 2023

My Friendly Follow-up Letter Today to Salt Lake County (UT) Chief Administrator and Mayor Jenny Wilson


----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net>

To: "Mayor Wilson" <mayor@slco.org>, "SLCo Aging & Adult Services" <ksnelson@slco.org>, "Salt Lake County Aging Services 2022" <slcoagingservices@slco.org>, "Him-roi" <him-roi@umail.utah.edu>, "Patient Feedback" <patientfeedback@imail.org>, "Utah Medical Association 2021" <info@utahmed.org>, "Utah Hospital Association 2021" <jill@utahhospitals.org>, "Adult Protective UT Supvr Chad Hansen" <cbhanse@utah.gov>, "Utah Apartment Association 2022" <info@uaahq.org>, "Office of Gov. Spencer Cox" <govcomm@utah.gov>, "Utah Lt. Gov. Deidre Henderson 2021" <beckiepage@utah.gov>, "chad.atkinson" <chad.atkinson@slcgov.com>, "leo.abila" <leo.abila@slcgov.com>, "todd.mitchell" <todd.mitchell@slcgov.com>, "Drew Hadley" <drew.hadley@slcgov.com>, "slsheriffpio@slco.org" <slsheriffpio@slco.org>, "Salt Lake City Mayor Erin Mendenhall 2021" <mayor@slcgov.com>, "Salt Lake City (UT) City Council" <council.comments@slcgov.com>, "Salt Lake County (UT) District Attorney 2022" <districtattorney@slco.org>, "Crimevictims GV" <crimevictims@utah.gov>, "Joel Briscoe" <jbriscoe@le.utah.gov>, "Jplumb" <jplumb@le.utah.gov>, "Mark A. Strong" <mstrong@le.utah.gov>, "marie.stewart" <marie.stewart@slcgov.com>, "County Council Member Bradshaw" <arbradshaw@slco.org>, "UT_Webmanager" <ut_webmanager@hud.gov>, "jrojas@haslcutah.org" <jrojas@haslcutah.org>, "kwilford@haslcutah.org" <kwilford@haslcutah.org>, "dnackerman@haslcutah.org" <dnackerman@haslcutah.org>, "bdabb@haslcutah.org" <bdabb@haslcutah.org>, "The White House Attn Pres. Biden" <engagement@ostp.eop.gov>, "U.S. Department of Health & Human Services" <info@hhs.gov>, "Communications" <communications@hudoig.gov>, "Utah Restaurant Association 2022" <info@utahrestaurantassociation.org>, "Attorney General of Utah" <uag@utah.gov>, "Utah Apartment Association 2022" <info@uaahq.org>, "National Center On Elder Abuse" <ncea@med.usc.edu>, "elder.justice@usdoj.gov" <elder.justice@usdoj.gov>, "Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ)" <itverp@usdoj.gov>, "Fbinaa Info" <info@fbinaa.org>, "csfc@nsa.gov" <csfc@nsa.gov>, "U.S. Department of Homeland Security" <private.sector@dhs.gov>, "NRupp@slco.org" <NRupp@slco.org>, "adunn@slco.org" <adunn@slco.org>

Sent: Sun, Oct 22, 2023 at 6:20 PM

Subject: Grateful foloup note to Salt Lake County Mayor Wilson

October 22, 2023


Dear Salt Lake County Mayor Jenny Wilson,


I am  grateful to you for the wonderfully straightforward and incisive reply letters addressed to me that you have kindly e-mailed to me this year.


Some friendly follow-up questions that I would like to pose to you today:


---Would you please confirm for me  that either  the Salt Lake County Health Department --- which  you officially supervise as Chief Administrator for this County --- or the Salt Lake City Housing Authority has  legal authority over my own  sleeping conditions inside my current solo-occupancy and  bolt-locked HUD-subsidized and HUD-inspected   studio rental apartment unit in downtown Salt Lake City?


---Do you and  the Salt Lake County Health Department  support my legal right and human  right to myself  enjoy full and rejuvenating and  uninterrupted deep sleep or  REM sleep,  and full and uninterrupted  non-REM sleep, during my bedtime hours, with my daily sleeping goal for myself being eight or seven hours of uninterrupted and healthful sleep per nighttime period.


I value achieving first-rate medical longevity, including a full creatively vital medical lifespan and a fully ambulatory life for myself throughout the remaining decades of my own  adult life.


---Do you and the Salt Lake County Health Department or the Salt Lake City Housing Authority support my own  legal right to sleep alone  on my own bed at nighttime inside my locked apartment  without my  ever being subjected to any hydration of my body  or  any nasal inhalants inflicted into my nostrils or any substance placed  into my mouth during my sleep that I myself did not directly authorize in writing?


---Since I am a longtime-celibate (ever since 1995) single adult  gainfully employed senior citizen and American citizen, age 66, does Salt Lake County Government have any legal authority to help  protect my own privacy rights inside my locked apartment unit during my sleeping hours?


---Do you believe the Salt Lake County Health Department or Salt Lake County Sheriff's Office should possibly offer a treatment program for residents of this county, regardless of whether they are  senior citizens, who have been medically diagnosed as having "somnophilia" or addicted to actively pursuing  "somnophilia" in their own lifestyle practices?



---Do you know of anyone here  in Salt Lake County who currently  fails to acknowledge my own asserted  legal right as a longtime celibate single adult  white non-Hispanic adult gentleman to myself  lead an exclusively MONORACIAL dating life in my own eventual romantic dating life here in Salt Lake City? 


I am referring to an eventual dating life for myself here in our state-capital city  in which I exclusively limit my own dating partner options  to OTHER  WHITE NON-HISPANIC adult  persons age 21 or older and my age or younger,  who, like me, are also American citizens. 


Thank you in advance, Mayor Wilson, for your very helpful reply letter to me in response to these hopefully-polite follow-up questions.


Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, Date of Birth 4-27-1957, my place of birth Lincoln, Nebraska.

My solo-occupancy rental-apartment-unit home address ever since June 1, 2022:

535 South 200 East, Apt. 912, Ninth Floor,  Salt Lake City, UT 84111.

Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.

Home phone: (801) 355-0850.



Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.