Saturday, October 28, 2023

My 'Rooms/Shares' New Roommate-Wanted Listing That I Posted on Craigslist on October 27, 2023

 "$300 / 1br - 300ft2 - DFAFTF Blond White Gentleman 21 or Older (Salt Lake City)

"200 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84111

"1BR / 1Ba 300ft2 available nov 1

"I consistently find that I get along best with white blond-haired politely masculine adult younger gentlemen who have a good calming effect on me. I am seeking a permanently marijuana-free, illicit-drug-free, alcohol-free, tobacco-free, nonvaping, facially cleanshaven and hygienic, tattoo-less, clean-talking and non-profane, conscientous, law-abiding and politely masculine adult male roommate fitting the above description. I am polite and very civil and will strive to offer you plenty of space and privacy inside of our shared unit."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.