Thursday, October 19, 2023

State Bar of Texas state agency Representative Stephanie Lowe on January 29, 2021, Cites the Option To Filing a Complaint Against an Attorney Member of the State Bar of Texas


- Forwarded Message -----

From: "Stephanie Lowe" <Stephanie.Lowe@TEXASBAR.COM>

To: "mcmillanj@att.net" <mcmillanj@att.net>

Sent: Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 6:17 AM

Subject: RE: Asst Atty Genl Harvey to me: my ORR complaint vs TX DPS is still active


Mr. McMillan,


As I noted in my previous email to you (see attached), my office cannot investigate complaints against attorneys. If you want to file a complaint, you will need to do so with the Chief Disciplinary Counsel’s office.


As my office cannot investigate complaints and as I have given you all the information I have about how to file one, I would appreciate you removing me from future emails concerning this matter.


Sincerely,


Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.