Wednesday, October 25, 2023

My Follow-up FYI Note to the Other Three Salt Lake County Council Members Who Each Also Directly Represent Me on that Very Influential Governing Body


Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android


----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net>

To: "LLStringham@slco.org" <LLStringham@slco.org>, "SuHarrison@slco.org" <SuHarrison@slco.org>, "JBradley@slco.org" <JBradley@slco.org>, "mayor@slco.org" <mayor@slco.org>

Sent: Tue, Oct 24, 2023 at 11:32 PM

Subject: Fw: Grateful foloup note to Salt Lake County Mayor Wilson

A respectful FYI on all of this (below)  to each of you other first-rate Salt Lake County Council members who also each directly represent me on that very influential  governing body here in Salt Lake City.


Sincerely and Best Wishes,

gainfully employed, alcohol-free, tobacco-free , privacy-respectful single adult permanent Utahn resident (ever since January 1, 2023) John Kevin McMillan, 535 S 200 E,  Apt. 912, Salt Lake City, UT 84111.

I am the youngest grandson of former Murray (UT) butcher shop owner Parley McMillan and his devoted LDS member wife, Mrs. Alice Mae Pugh (maiden surname)  McMillan of Murray.




Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android


----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net>

To: "Mayor Wilson" <mayor@slco.org>, "SLCo Aging & Adult Services" <ksnelson@slco.org>, "Salt Lake County Aging Services 2022" <slcoagingservices@slco.org>, "Him-roi" <him-roi@umail.utah.edu>, "Patient Feedback" <patientfeedback@imail.org>, "Utah Medical Association 2021" <info@utahmed.org>, "Utah Hospital Association 2021" <jill@utahhospitals.org>, "Adult Protective UT Supvr Chad Hansen" <cbhanse@utah.gov>, "Utah Apartment Association 2022" <info@uaahq.org>, "Office of Gov. Spencer Cox" <govcomm@utah.gov>, "Utah Lt. Gov. Deidre Henderson 2021" <beckiepage@utah.gov>, "chad.atkinson" <chad.atkinson@slcgov.com>, "leo.abila" <leo.abila@slcgov.com>, "todd.mitchell" <todd.mitchell@slcgov.com>, "Drew Hadley" <drew.hadley@slcgov.com>, "slsheriffpio@slco.org" <slsheriffpio@slco.org>, "Salt Lake City Mayor Erin Mendenhall 2021" <mayor@slcgov.com>, "Salt Lake City (UT) City Council" <council.comments@slcgov.com>, "Salt Lake County (UT) District Attorney 2022" <districtattorney@slco.org>, "Crimevictims GV" <crimevictims@utah.gov>, "Joel Briscoe" <jbriscoe@le.utah.gov>, "Jplumb" <jplumb@le.utah.gov>, "Mark A. Strong" <mstrong@le.utah.gov>, "marie.stewart" <marie.stewart@slcgov.com>, "County Council Member Bradshaw" <arbradshaw@slco.org>, "UT_Webmanager" <ut_webmanager@hud.gov>, "jrojas@haslcutah.org" <jrojas@haslcutah.org>, "kwilford@haslcutah.org" <kwilford@haslcutah.org>, "dnackerman@haslcutah.org" <dnackerman@haslcutah.org>, "bdabb@haslcutah.org" <bdabb@haslcutah.org>, "The White House Attn Pres. Biden" <engagement@ostp.eop.gov>, "U.S. Department of Health & Human Services" <info@hhs.gov>, "Communications" <communications@hudoig.gov>, "Utah Restaurant Association 2022" <info@utahrestaurantassociation.org>, "Attorney General of Utah" <uag@utah.gov>, "National Center On Elder Abuse" <ncea@med.usc.edu>, "elder.justice@usdoj.gov" <elder.justice@usdoj.gov>, "Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ)" <itverp@usdoj.gov>, "Fbinaa Info" <info@fbinaa.org>, "csfc@nsa.gov" <csfc@nsa.gov>, "U.S. Department of Homeland Security" <private.sector@dhs.gov>, "NRupp@slco.org" <NRupp@slco.org>, "auditor@slco.org" <auditor@slco.org>

Sent: Tue, Oct 24, 2023 at 3:49 PM

Subject: Re: Grateful foloup note to Salt Lake County Mayor Wilson

"The Property is owned by Salt Lake Teachers, Granite Education, Davis Education and Salt Lake Administrators Association."


October 24, 2023


Dear Salt Lake County Government Mayor and County Chief Administrator Jenny Wilson,


I neglected to mention in my friendly October 22, 2023, follow-up letter (below) to yourself that the apartment complex where I currently reside is reportedly owned by the above-three cited organizations, according the official  online website  for the 11-story HUD-subsidized complex where I am a rent-paying current tenant  living alone inside  a fully locked  HUD-subsidized studio unit.


Mayor Wilson, I assume that the above exactly quoted  online statement possibly implies that you as a Very Honorable apparent  member of the "Salt Lake Administrators Association" do yourself have some legal authority of your own over the senior-citizen apartment complex where I have  lived alone in my fully locked solo-occupancy rental unit ever since June 1, 2022.


Is this tentative conclusion of mine accurate? If not, do you yourself for any other cited reason have any legal authority over my own sleeping conditions or my own housing conditions inside my fully locked solo-occupancy rental unit during my bedtime hours?


I hope to hear from you soon, Mayor Wilson.


Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, 535 South 200 East, Apt. 912, Ninth Floor, Salt Lake City, UT 84111.


P.S. As you of course already  know, Mayor Wilson, I as a very honorable law-abiding single adult white non-Hispanic gentleman seek to associate in full in my own off-duty life and personal life exclusively with other morally straight law-abiding adult white non-Hispanic persons my age or younger who, like me,  DO NOT have any criminal conviction record.



Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android


On Sun, Oct 22, 2023 at 6:20 PM, John McMillan

<mcmillanj@att.net> wrote:

October 22, 2023


Dear Salt Lake County Mayor Jenny Wilson,


I am  grateful to you for the wonderfully straightforward and incisive reply letters addressed to me that you have kindly e-mailed to me this year.


Some friendly follow-up questions that I would like to pose to you today:


---Would you please confirm for me  that either  the Salt Lake County Health Department --- which  you officially supervise as Chief Administrator for this County --- or the Salt Lake City Housing Authority has  legal authority over my own  sleeping conditions inside my current solo-occupancy and  bolt-locked HUD-subsidized and HUD-inspected   studio rental apartment unit in downtown Salt Lake City?


---Do you and  the Salt Lake County Health Department  support my legal right and human  right to myself  enjoy full and rejuvenating and  uninterrupted deep sleep or  REM sleep,  and full and uninterrupted  non-REM sleep, during my bedtime hours, with my daily sleeping goal for myself being eight or seven hours of uninterrupted and healthful sleep per nighttime period.


I value achieving first-rate medical longevity, including a full creatively vital medical lifespan and a fully ambulatory life for myself throughout the remaining decades of my own  adult life.


---Do you and the Salt Lake County Health Department or the Salt Lake City Housing Authority support my own  legal right to sleep alone  on my own bed at nighttime inside my locked apartment  without my  ever being subjected to any hydration of my body  or  any nasal inhalants inflicted into my nostrils or any substance placed  into my mouth during my sleep that I myself did not directly authorize in writing?


---Since I am a longtime-celibate (ever since 1995) single adult  gainfully employed senior citizen and American citizen, age 66, does Salt Lake County Government have any legal authority to help  protect my own privacy rights inside my locked apartment unit during my sleeping hours?


---Do you believe the Salt Lake County Health Department or Salt Lake County Sheriff's Office should possibly offer a treatment program for residents of this county, regardless of whether they are  senior citizens, who have been medically diagnosed as having "somnophilia" or addicted to actively pursuing  "somnophilia" in their own lifestyle practices?



---Do you know of anyone here  in Salt Lake County who currently  fails to acknowledge my own asserted  legal right as a longtime celibate single adult  white non-Hispanic adult gentleman to myself  lead an exclusively MONORACIAL dating life in my own eventual romantic dating life here in Salt Lake City? 


I am referring to an eventual dating life for myself here in our state-capital city  in which I exclusively limit my own dating partner options  to OTHER  WHITE NON-HISPANIC adult  persons age 21 or older and my age or younger,  who, like me, are also American citizens. 


Thank you in advance, Mayor Wilson, for your very helpful reply letter to me in response to these hopefully-polite follow-up questions.


Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, Date of Birth 4-27-1957, my place of birth Lincoln, Nebraska.

My solo-occupancy rental-apartment-unit home address ever since June 1, 2022:

535 South 200 East, Apt. 912, Ninth Floor,  Salt Lake City, UT 84111.

Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.

Home phone: (801) 355-0850.



Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.