Monday, December 26, 2022

THE 'FREEDOM OF NON-ASSOCIATION' CONSTITUTIONALLY-PROTECTED LEGAL RIGHT THAT I CHERISH IN MY OWN LIFE

 I love the Freedom of Non-Association Corollary to the Freedom of Association Constitutional right I enjoy as an honorable, honest, dependably civil, law-abiding white male adult Anglo-Saxon gentleman of Northern European ancestry.


Among the Freedom of Non-Association legal rights I value the most include:
---my legal right to exclude any and all persons whom I feel uncomfortable with in person.
---my legal right to exclude any and all persons who state or indicate to me that they fail to acknowledge that I am psychologically healthy and morally strong or straight.
---my legal right to exclude persons who state that anyone who disagrees with them "can go to Hell" or who shout "Go to Hell!" to anyone.
---my legal right to exclude any and all persons who subject me to profanity directed at myself.
---my legal right to exclude any and all persons who subject me to continuous fraudulent communications impinging on my own privacy.
---my legal right to exclude persons who have verbalized to me knowingly dishonest statements on a frequent or habitual basis.
---my legal right to exclude any and all persons who have misdemeanor or felony criminal-conviction records.
---My legal right to exclude persons who indicate or state to me that they physically beat or physically whip other persons.
---My legal right to exclude persons who state or indicate that they invite or permit other persons to physically beat or physically whip themselves.
---my legal right to exclude any and all of the persons who have one or more tattoos on their body.
---my legal right to exclude any and all persons who subject me to anonymous communications that impinge upon my privacy rights.
---my legal right to exclude smokers and vapers from my own life.
---my legal right to exclude alcoholics and recovering alcoholics from my life.
---my legal right to exclude any and all persons who have consumed any quantity of marijuana at any time in the most recent five-year period.
---my legal right to exclude any and all persons who verbalize death threats to myself or to others.
---my legal right to stay away from any and all of the Southern states of the USA.
--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.