Monday, December 26, 2022

A CURIOUS COINCIDENCE IN MY LIFE DURING THE SUMMER OF 1991, WHEN I RESIDED IN CUERO, TEXAS, AS A REGIONAL-BEAT REPORTER FOR THE 'VICTORIA ADVOCATE' DAILY NEWSPAPER OF VICTORIA, TEXAS:

 I was reminded this week that during the very same multi-week period of the summer of 1991 in which my Iowa-born Mother in Westlake Hills, Texas, Mrs. Phyllis Delores Gardner (maiden surname) McMillan, volunteered to me in a long-distance phone call I made to her and Father's home from my rental home in Cuero, Texas, that "the voices may continue for the rest of your life, John," one of the adult male tennis players I rallied with and played matches with at least twice on a public tennis court in Cuero was first-rate local attorney James K. Crain of Cuero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.