Monday, December 26, 2022

MY OWN STRATEGY FOR WRITING A ROOMMATE-WANTED AD HERE IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH, THAT IS NOT RED-FLAGGED AS 'DISCRIMINATORY'

 One of the most effective strategies for posting a roommate-wanted as that is not banned as "appearing to be discriminatory" is to cite traits of my own that I emphasize and then invite anyone who might be compatible as a roommate or housemate of mine to write to me at my e-mail address of mcmillanj@att.net.

Among the traits I plan to emphasize when I post an ad of that type here in Salt Lake City, Utah will be that:
---I was born in Nebraska, and my father and mother were born and raised in Utah and Iowa, respectively. I have a strong northern heritage.
--I am dependably civil and law-abiding. I myself do not have any criminal-conviction record.
--I do not have any tattoo emblazoned anywhere on my body. I take great pride in my body being completely tattoo-less on a lifelong basis.
--I am very idealistic and would love to see a lawful realignment of the economy of Utah that provides alternatives being offered by the private sector to the tatoo-parlor industry. Among those alternatives might be affordable art classes that help Utahns learn how to draw and pursue water-color painting projects that make use of paper or canvas as a safer alternative to human skin.
---Although I owe money to numerous personal creditors and business creditors, I will never agree to file for personal bankruptcy at any time in my entire life. In the year 2022, I did pay in full my personal debt to a polite married gentleman in Utah that I incurred earlier this year.
---I strive to be very proper at all times in my conduct with children and teenage persons age 18 or younger.
--I am platonically polite and excel at keeping my hands to myself and never pouncing on anyone or pinching anyone or forcing a hug on anyone.
---I have not consumed any quantity of drinking alcohol on any occasion since the late summer of 1990.
--I am a lifelong abstainer from any and all tobacco products and I am a lifelong abstainer from vaping.
--I am facially cleanshaven (no beard, no mustache, no goatee).
---I never verbalize profanity in my everyday conversations with others.
---I am very opposed to pulling "pranks" on others.
--Sweden, Great Britain, and Greece have always been, ever since my early childhood, three of my favorite foreign countries in the world.
---I have noticed that I relax and smile a lot more and feel a lot more cheerful in the presence of natural- blond-haired facially cleanshaven politely masculine Anglo gentlemen than any of the other categories of adult gentlemen.
---I have not consumed any quantity of marijuana on any occasion since the late fall of 1984, and I despise marijuana. I also despise medical marijuana.
---I have never once consumed any quantity of any illicit drug other than marijuana.
---I have noticed that I relax more and feel more comfortable in the presence of adult gentlemen my age or younger who do not have any tattoo anywhere on any portion of their body that is visible to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.