Tuesday, December 20, 2022

MY ONLINE AND E-MAILED CELIBACY RIGHTS CORRESPONDENCE WITH MY DULY-ELECTED CONGRESSMAN, U.S. CHRIS STEWART OF UTAH

 

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: "Mark.Coffield@mail.house.gov" <Mark.Coffield@mail.house.gov>, "Liam.Anderson@mail.house.gov" <Liam.Anderson@mail.house.gov>, "info@stewartforutah.com" <info@stewartforutah.com>,...George Pyle" <gpyle@sltrib.com>, "George Pyle" <gpyle@sltrib.com>, "Nick Frederick" <nfrederick@le.utah.gov>, "dkitchen@le.utah.gov" <dkitchen@le.utah.gov>, "UT_Webmanager" <ut_webmanager@hud.gov>, "Joel Briscoe" <jbriscoe@le.utah.gov>, "Office of Gov. Spencer Cox" <govcomm@utah.gov>, "Utah Lt. Gov. Deidre Henderson 2021" <beckiepage@utah.gov>, "jplumb@le.utah.gov" <jplumb@le.utah.gov>, ..."internships@romney.senate.gov" <internships@romney.senate.gov>, "joel_wellum@lee.senate.gov" <joel_wellum@lee.senate.gov>, "Ben Haynes" <bhaynes@slco.org>, ...
Sent: Sun, Nov 27, 2022 at 2:43 PM
Subject: 11-27-22 follow-up: my Celibacy Rights question.
To: Mr. Mark Coffield and Mr. Liam Anderson, Very Honorable Staff Members for the Highly-Esteemed Republican Congressman Chris Stewart of the Second Congressional District of Utah.

November 27, 2022

Dear Mr. Coffield and Mr. Anderson,

As a gainfully employed single adult male constituent of Rep. Stewart, I hope that each of you and Rep. Stewart, along with your respective families, had a joyous Thanksgiving.

This is a courtesy follow-up note to remind each of you that I would appreciate receiving a signed reply letter from Congressman Stewart as soon as possible on this very important public-policy-related issue (see farther below) 
for myself.

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a lifelong-single, permanently-alcohol-free, lifelong-tobacco-free, lifelong-tattoo-less, law-abiding, clean-talking, platonicly polite, facially-cleanshaven, longtime-celibate-by-choice (including ever since the day I moved into Utah from Texas on December 31, 2021), white non-Hispanic rent-paying tenant living alone and always sleeping alone inside a fully-locked studio rental unit, Apt. 912, on the ninth floor of the federally-subsidized and federally-inspected 11-story Wasatch Manor senior citizen apartment building at 535 South 200 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84111. 
My date of birth: 4-27-1957. My P.O.B.: Lincoln, Nebraska.
My cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
My home phone: (801) 355-0850.....

.....Rep. Stewart has in fact received and will review the public-policy-minded safe-housing-theme and celibacy-rights-theme question (last item, below) I had posed online yesterday to Rep. Stewart  at his official U.S. Government website:

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Congressman Chris Stewart" <Congressman.Stewart@mail.house.gov>
To: "Mr. John Kevin McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net>
Sent: Wed, Nov 16, 2022 at 9:02 PM
Subject: A Message from Congressman Stewart

Thank you for reaching out. I look forward to reviewing your correspondence. I am honored to represent you in Utah’s second congressional district.

To get the most current information regarding my positions on various issues, upcoming events, or simply to see what I have been up to in Congress, please follow me on social media.

Facebook: Congressman Chris Stewart
Twitter: www.twitter.com/RepChrisStewart
YouTube: www.youtube.com/RepChrisStewart
               
Additionally, I send an e-newsletter to help constituents follow my efforts. To sign up for my e-newsletter, please click on the following link: https://stewartforms.house.gov/forms/form/?ID=1

Again, thank you for reaching out to me. I truly enjoy hearing from my constituents, and I will be in touch soon!

Sincerely,
Chris Stewart
Rep. Chris Stewart
-----‐--‐-
A separate and related note from Constituent John Kevin McMillan of Salt Lake City, Utah:
Below is the exact verbatim online message I wrote and submitted  at 9:01 p.m. Mountain Time this Wednesday, November 16, to  Congressman  Chris Stewart at his official U.S. House website, and which elicited the very prompt above e-mail reply letter:

"Rep. Stewart,
"I am a lifelong-single, permanently-alcohol-free, lifelong tobacco-free,
lifelong-tattoo-less,facially-cleanshaven, dependably civil and law-abiding, polite and clean-talking (no profanity verbalized by me), gainfully employed, white Anglo-Saxon male adult constituent of yours. I myself have no criminal-conviction record.

"I live alone in a fully-locked studio rental apartment at the federally-subsidized Wasatch Manor senior-citizen apartment building in downtown Salt Lake City.

"Congressman Stewart, do you support my own legal right to lead a  completely celibate lifestyle in which no person other than me, and no beast, ever has any physical contact with me or any sexual contact with me during my sleeping hours inside my current always-fully-
locked rental unit?

"I always sleep alone on my own bed, and I am a longtime-celibate-by-choice white gentleman.

"I have once never permitted anyone but on-duty Salt Lake City Police officers (on one total occasion so far) to enter or be situated inside my current fully-locked rental apartment unit anytime between 5 p.m. in the evening and 8 a.m. in the morning on weekdays, or anytime on Saturdays and Sundays."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.