Wednesday, December 21, 2022

MY OCTOBER 20, 2021, UNANSWERED QUESTION TO TEXAS REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR GREG ABBOTT: ARE YOU WILLING TO PUT A STOP TO AN ALLEGED SNUFF-MOVIE PRODUCTION ALLEGEDLY VICTIMIZING ME DURING MY SLEEPING HOURS IN AUSTIN, TEXAS?

 



John Kevin McMillan


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: kieran.hillis@gov.texas.gov <kieran.hillis@gov.texas.gov>; takebackhope@tlsc.org <takebackhope@tlsc.org>; William Costello <william.costello@austintexas.gov>; Chp Ca Webmaster <webmaster@chp.ca.gov>; CHP-PRA <chp-pra@chp.ca.gov>; Fbinaa Info <info@fbinaa.org>; Texas Rangers (2015) <rangers@dps.texas.gov>; Jason Laduque <jason.laduque@austintexas.gov>; The White House Attn Pres. Biden <engagement@ostp.eop.gov>; Federal Law Enforcement Officers Foundation2021 <thomasxcasey@yahoo.com>; U.S. Department of Homeland Security <private.sector@dhs.gov>; csfc@nsa.gov <csfc@nsa.gov>; Patricia <patricia.cruz@austintexas.gov>; christopher.keen@austintexas.gov <christopher.keen@austintexas.gov>; Texas anti-crime Fusion Center 2021 <txfc@dps.texas.gov>; txjcic@dps.texas.gov <txjcic@dps.texas.gov>; WVFusion WVFusion <wvfusion@wv.gov>; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] <sally.hernandez@traviscountytx.gov>; Sheriffs' Association of TX 2021 <info@txsheriffs.org>; APD Officer James Turner <james.turner@austintexas.gov>; APD Assistant Chief James Mason 2021 <james.mason@austintexas.gov>; APD Chief Joseph Chacon 2021 <joseph.chacon@austintexas.gov>; California Attorney General <privacyoffice@doj.ca.gov>; Actor/Producer Tom Hanks <support@bookingagentinfo.com>; Utah Coalition Against Sexual Assault 2021 <info@ucasa.org>; siac@utah.gov <siac@utah.gov>; constituentservices@utah.gov <constituentservices@utah.gov>; Utah Citizens Against Physical and Sexual Abuse 2021 <info@capsa.org>; dps-victimservices@utah.gov <dps-victimservices@utah.gov>; dpscontact@utah.gov <dpscontact@utah.gov>; Josh Reno <josh.reno@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov <public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; brent.dupre@texasattorneygeneral.gov <brent.dupre@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; steven.mccraw@dps.texas.gov <steven.mccraw@dps.texas.gov>; ogc.webmaster@dps.texas.gov <ogc.webmaster@dps.texas.gov>; APD PIO <police3@austintexas.gov>; Los Angeles County (CA) District Attorney <webmail@da.lacounty.gov>; Shawn Dick <shawn.dick@wilco.org>; Robert Kepple <robert.kepple@tdcaa.com>; citymanager@beverlyhills.org <citymanager@beverlyhills.org>; Sandra Spagnoli <sspagnoli@beverlyhills.org>; cpca@californiapolicechiefs.org <cpca@californiapolicechiefs.org>; Christian Acevedo <christian.acevedo@thgc.texas.gov>; secretary@hitx.org <secretary@hitx.org>; National Homicide Investigators Assoc. 2021 <info@thenhia.org>; Humantrafficking <humantrafficking@oag.texas.gov>; icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov <icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov>; TXGov Child Sex Trafficking Team 2020 <cstt@gov.texas.gov>; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) <itverp@usdoj.gov>; DOJ Sexual Harassment in Housing Initiative (CRT) <sexualharassment.inhousing@usdoj.gov>; Sociology Prof. Jim Nolan (West Va. University) <jim.nolan@mail.wvu.edu>; Texas Surgical Society 2021 <lillian.s.kao@uth.tmc.edu>; Austin Regional Clinic 2021 <annieaustin@austinregionalclinic.com>; AMA Council on Science and Public Health <csaph@ama-assn.org>; Center for Science In the Public Interest <cspi@cspinet.org>; National Center for Healthy Housing 2021 <info@nchh.org>; sarah@nshhcoalition.org <sarah@nshhcoalition.org>; Texas Lt. Gov Dan Patrick <dan.patrick@ltgov.texas.gov>; Salt Lake City Mayor Ralph Becker (2014) <mayor@slcgov.com>; Slchamber Info <info@slchamber.com>; Mittromney Info <info@mittromney.com>; Office for Victims of Crime U.S. Justice Dept. <ttac@ovcttac.org>; newsmedia@ldschurch.org <newsmedia@ldschurch.org>; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay <troy.gay@austintexas.gov>; ACC Criminal Justice Dept. Chair Gerald Hildebrand <gwhil@austincc.edu>; elder.justice@usdoj.gov <elder.justice@usdoj.gov>; Texas Association of College/Univ Police Administrators 2020 <tacupaorganization@gmail.com>; Central Texas Chiefs of Police/Sheriffs Assn21 <info@centxchiefs.org>; tammymartin@texaspolicechiefs.org <tammymartin@texaspolicechiefs.org>; jmclaughlin@texaspolicechiefs.org <jmclaughlin@texaspolicechiefs.org>; Texas ISD Police Chiefs Assoc 2021 <treasurer@texasisdchiefs.com>; Austin ISD Police <gus.barrera@austinisdpolice.org>; Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker <ann.coker@westdale.com>; Austin Board of Realtors-Govt. Relations <government@abor.com>; Cecil Domel <cecil@belcoequities.com>; Polarisproject Info <info@polarisproject.org>; National Human Trafficking Hotline <nhtrc@polarisproject.org>; alta.ochiltree@austintexas.gov <alta.ochiltree@austintexas.gov>; Patricia Bourenane <patricia.bourenane@austintexas.gov>; Rey Arellano <rey.arellano@austintexas.gov>; State Senator Sarah Eckhardt 2020 <sarah.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; kurtis.krause@austintexas.gov <kurtis.krause@austintexas.gov>; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) <tx_webmanager@hud.gov>; Senator Sarah Eckhardt Constituent Assistance <district14.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; Cleat Info <info@cleat.org>; Austin Homeland Security/Emergency 2021 <hsemcommunications@austintexas.gov>; Issa.Kafena <issa.kafena@austintexas.gov>; Ruben Espinoza <ruben.espinoza@austintexas.gov>; brian.narciso@austintexas.gov <brian.narciso@austintexas.gov>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 11:39:42 AM CDT
Subject: 10-20-21 Can Gov. Abbott put a stop to an alleged 'snuff movie' production?

Dear Kieran,

Thank you again for several months ago discussing with me on the telephone the possibility that Texas Governor Greg Abbott of Austin, Texas, might be willing to offer me Constituent Services. I appreciated your polite style on behalf of Governor Abbott.

As you know, I myself have an urgent need for safe housing on a continuous and year-round basis that makes it possible for me to enjoy a full eight hours of uninterrupted and rejuvenating sleep every night as I lie alone on my own bed inside my current solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, in northeast Austin. 

I am a longtime celibate single adult white Anglo-Saxon non-Hispanic gentleman of English, Scottish, and German ancestry. I do everything I can to keep anyone and everyone away from any portion of the interior of my current apartment unit during the hours from 8 p.m. at nighttime to 8 a.m. in the morning. 

From the most recent approximately 10-year period, the only nighttime periods immediately before a workshift of mine at a restaurant workplace for me in which I obtained a full and uninterrupted, un-raped night's sleep without my feeling physically abused when I got out of bed in the morning were the early-morning periods of September 3, 2011, and apparently also September 10, 2011. I myself was living alone, with no invited late-night or early-morning visitors, in Apt. 325 of Building 3 at Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, in northwest Austin. On each of those days---Sept. 3, 2011, and Sept. 10, 2011--I reported for work on time at my Luby's Cafeteria corporate-owned workplace in northwest Austin. Luby's was headquartered in Houston during that time period. 

 One legal-services non-profit organization for rape victims, "Take Back Hope", has recently assured me on the telephone that I have a civil right as a celibate single adult gentleman to myself sleep alone on my own bed without being physically abused or physically molested or raped by anyone. However, that civil right of mine has been violated by alleged home-invasion-crimes perpetrators inside my current double-bolt-locked rental-apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments on a daily and year-round and multi-year basis.

I have reason to suspect that I have been subjected to continuous year-round and multi-year electronic surveillance of myself by an unethical media company that I myself DO NOT agree to have any relationship with. One older brother of mine, Dr. Michael Kim McMillan, stated to me on the telephone in the early 1990s that he had seen me "on television" during that time period, he stated from his parents' home in Westlake Hills, Texas. I maintain that the unethical media company I refer to has sponsored allegedly violent criminal intent toward me while surveillancing me, and may allegedly be attempting to subject me to an alleged planned "snuff movie" production in which I was targeted as the expected victim. I have undergone at least seven separate doctor-ordered medical surgeries on myself, including for life-threatening medical problems I sustained under mysterious circumstances, in the most recent five-year period.

I myself lead a dependably civil and law-abiding and very honest and conscientious, public-safety-minded and vigilant, permanently marijuana-free (ever since 1984), lifelong-illicit-drug-free in regard to any and all illicit drugs other than marijuana, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free (ever since 1990), lifelong-tobacco-free, lifelong-non-vaping, lifelong-tattoo-less, permanently jewelry-less, facially-cleanshaven (no beard, no mustache, no goatee), clean-talking (no profanity by me in my everyday conversations with others), non-sadomasochistic and anti-S&M, platonicly polite, gainfully-employed (in three separate corporate-owned chain restaurants, no other employer these days) lifestyle.  I do not have any criminal-conviction record, as I'm sure that Governor Abbott is very aware.  

I might add with polite emphasis that I myself am very opposed to inter-racial rape, and I VERY EMPHATICALLY DO NOT AGREE to ever myself ever at any time have any sexual contact of any type with any non-Anglo person. 

I pursue a lawfully Anglophiliacal lifestyle in which I feel a greater overall affinity toward and greater enthusiasm as a human being toward a significantly higher percentage of all of the law-abiding white Anglo-Saxon heterosexual adult men my age or younger than toward other subpopulations of law-abiding adult men.

I am the founder of a one-member new and non-proselytizing drinking- alcohol-free and tobacco-free religion, the Progressive Prohibitionist Religion, that has very stringent membership-eligibility criteria. I plan to limit membership in that one total religion of mine to myself only, for at least a 12-month period after alleged violations of my own privacy rights in Austin, Texas, have finally been terminated in a lawful manner.

My understanding is that Governor Abbott presides over movie-making productions and television productions occurring in Texas.  Is Governor Abbott willing to help me put a stop to the alleged snuff-movie production that is continuing to victimize me every night during my sleeping hours or napping hours in Austin, Texas?

I plan to move to Salt Lake City, Utah, later this year, and in the meantime it will be great to get a full and healthful night's sleep every night inside my bolt-locked efficiency apartment unit.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, current complainant in Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Case 2021-2440624, a crime case activated by APD on September 1, 2021, for which a forensic DNA-traces anal-rape-evidence medical exam was performed on me by a female forensic nurse inside the emergency room of the Dell Seton Medical Center in central Austin. The first-rate APD Sex Crimes Detective for that case is Detective William Costello, who is reportedly very successful at solving rape-crime cases, as a female APD officer helpfully mentioned to me during an on-duty visit that female APD officer made to my current apartment unit earlier this year.
My solo-occupancy efficiency apartment-unit rental-home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Bldg. 17, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My cell phone: (512) 993-7305.

with a courtesy carbon-copy to Hollywood actor Tom Hanks, who is famous for his kindness, idealism, and gentlemanly style. I feel very sure that Tom Hanks, a people-friendly married gentleman, is also an opponent of any and all would-be or planned snuff-movie productions.









John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.