Tuesday, December 20, 2022

MY MAY 17, 2022, PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE STATE AGENCY IN HUNTSVILLE, TEXAS

 

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: John Kevin McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2022, 08:48:39 PM CDT
Subject: PIR to TDCJ OIG re: any planned or expected financial restitution payments to me

To: Office of the Inspector General Public Information Requests,
Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) state agency,
4616 W. Howard Lane, Suite 250,
Austin, TX 78728
E-Mail: oig.openrecords@tdcj.texas.gov
Fax: (512) 671-2118

May 17, 2022

Dear Public Information Administrator for the TDCJ Office of the Inspector General in Austin,

This is a public-information request in which I seek to obtain from you a copy of any and all legal documents on file with your OIG office or the Restitution and Fees Office of the TDCJ that refer to my being a victim of one or more criminal activities in Austin, Texas, or Travis County, Texas, for which one or more suspects were arrested and convicted but no payment of financial restitution to me was ever made at any time through the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.

According to your state agency's official website, the Restitution and Fees Office of your state agency's Accounting & Business Services Department has the following address and phone numbers: PO Box 4019, Huntsville, TX 77342. The office phone numbers for the TDCJ Restitution and Fees Office are: (866) 464-4137 (Toll Free) and (936) 437-6163

My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. I am a lifelong single adult white Anglo-Saxon gentleman of English, Scottish, and German ancestry. I was born on April 27, 1957, in Lincoln, Nebraska. I am a former full-time employee in Austin of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice and the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles state agencies, respectively.

In the period from May 11, 2011, until September 2021, the Austin Police Department either authorized in advance or agreed to process three separate rape-evidence kits on me that were performed by a sexual-assault forensic nurse inside the emergency room of St. David's Hospital (two of the exams) and the Seton Dell Medical Center the most recent exam) in north Austin.  I consistently stated to the Austin Police Department that I insisted on asserting my legal right to press criminal-law charges in each of those cases for which a rape-evidence kit was obtained from me at my request.

 I myself do not have any criminal-conviction record, and I lead a dependably civil and law-abiding and vigilant and pro-law-enforcement, crime-prevention-minded, earnest, honest, and non-pranking, permanently drinking-alcohol-free, lifelong-tobacco-free, lifelong-non-vaping, platonicly polite, facially-cleanshaven (no beard, no mustache, no goatee), lifelong-tattoo-less, consistently clean-talking (no profanity by me in my everyday conversations with others), permanently-jewelry-less, non-sadomasochistic and anti-S&M-minded, non-stalking, privacy-respectful lifestyle.

I moved away from Texas for good on December 31, 2021, through an airplane flight I boarded that transported me from Austin to Salt Lake City, Utah. I have resided in Salt Lake County, Utah, ever since then, and I plan to remain in Utah. I might add that I moved to Salt Lake County, Utah, after two respective officers of the Austin (TX) Police Department, APD Sex Crimes Detective William Costello and APD Crisis Intervention Team Officer Lelan Larroque, each stated to me---in separate conversations they each had with me on the telephone in 2021---that he recommended that I move from Austin to Salt Lake City, since the crime rate in Salt Lake City is significantly lower than in Austin, those two honorable APD officers helpfully stated to me on the phone.

One high-ranking official of the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin, Henry Kellison, Executive Assistant to Travis County District Attorney Jose Garza, stated to me on the telephone in 2021 that I am the cited "complainant" (NOT the defendant, he politely emphasized) in a "home-invasion-crimes" case in Travis County. Mr. Kellison helpfully provided me with the applicable category of crime for which I am the complainant, he said.

I have resided alone ever since mid-June of 2019 inside a solo-occupancy bolt-locked apartment unit or bolt-locked hotel room in north Austin (TX) and, more recently, in Salt Lake City, Utah, Sandy, Utah, and in Cottonwood Heights, Utah. I always sleep alone on my own bed, and I have been completely celibate, with zero sexual contact between myself and any other human being throughout any of my own conscious or waking hours, ever since and including the day I moved to north Austin in August of 2001. I have repeatedly alleged to a variety of police departments in Texas and other states that I have been victimized by alleged assault by physical contact during my sleeping hours, by alleged anal-rape-crimes, and by other alleged personal-injury-crimes, including deliberate and willful sleep-harassment-related and sleep-deprivation-infliction crimes, during my sleeping hours.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan.
My solo-occupancy rental-home address ever since February 24, 2022:
6819 South 1300 East, Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121.
Home phone: (801) 942-2122.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.


John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.