Tuesday, December 20, 2022

MY OCTOBER 24, 2022, FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS TO UTAH STATE SENATOR DEREK KITCHEN OF SALT LAKE CITY

 

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: dkitchen@le.utah.gov <dkitchen@le.utah.gov>; Austin City Council Member Ann Kitchen (2016) <district5@austintexas.gov>; Senator Sarah Eckhardt Political Items <sarah@saraheckhardt.com>; State Senator Sarah Eckhardt 2020 <sarah.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; kpwatson@uh.edu <kpwatson@uh.edu>; luke.shipley@slcgov.com <luke.shipley@slcgov.com>; Salt Lake city Police Records 2022 <slcpdgramarequest@slcgov.com>; todd.mitchell@slcgov.com <todd.mitchell@slcgov.com>; marie.stewart@slcgov.com <marie.stewart@slcgov.com>; jeffrey.taylor@slcgov.com <jeffrey.taylor@slcgov.com>; amanda.capps@slcgov.com <amanda.capps@slcgov.com>; andrew.cluff@slcgov.com <andrew.cluff@slcgov.com>; Fbinaa Info <info@fbinaa.org>; William Costello <william.costello@austintexas.gov>; Utah Lt. Gov. Deidre Henderson 2021 <beckiepage@utah.gov>; Texas Lt. Gov Dan Patrick <dan.patrick@ltgov.texas.gov>
Cc: Salt Lake City PD Victim Advocate <jayden.lewis@slcgov.com>; leo.abila@slcgov.com <leo.abila@slcgov.com>; Adult Protective UT Supvr Chad Hansen <cbhanse@utah.gov>; chad.atkinson@slcgov.com <chad.atkinson@slcgov.com>; laakeripa@utah.gov <laakeripa@utah.gov>; amelia.hilbert@slcgov.com <amelia.hilbert@slcgov.com>; Salt Lake City Mayor Erin Mendenhall 2021 <mayor@slcgov.com>; Salt Lake City (UT) City Council <council.comments@slcgov.com>; Angela Romero <angelaromero@le.utah.gov>; Nick Frederick <nfrederick@le.utah.gov>; Crimevictims GV <crimevictims@utah.gov>; Office of Gov. Spencer Cox <govcomm@utah.gov>; Utah Restaurant Association 2022 <info@utahrestaurantassociation.org>; Utah AG Investigators 2022 <aginvestcomplaints@agutah.gov>; Cameron Roden <croden@utah.gov>; Delia Garza <delia.garza@traviscountytx.gov>; City of Austin City Attorney Anne Morgan <anne.morgan@austintexas.gov>; Austin Mayor Steve Adler <steve.adler@austintexas.gov>; public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov <public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; Kieran Hillis <kieran.hillis@gov.texas.gov>; Crimevictims GV <crimevictims@utah.gov>; constituentservices@utah.gov <constituentservices@utah.gov>; newsmedia@ldschurch.org <newsmedia@ldschurch.org>; 500401776@missionary.org <500401776@missionary.org>; Utah Restaurant Association 2022 <info@utahrestaurantassociation.org>; WB Cares <wbcares@wbhq.com>; Outback Arboretum Managers <obs4422@outback.com>; obs4510@outback.com <obs4510@outback.com>; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] <sally.hernandez@traviscountytx.gov>; Shawn Dick <shawn.dick@wilco.org>; Robert Kepple <robert.kepple@tdcaa.com>; APD Officer James Turner <james.turner@austintexas.gov>; APD Assistant Chief James Mason 2021 <james.mason@austintexas.gov>; Christopher Keen <christopher.keen@austintexas.gov>; him-roi@umail.utah.edu <him-roi@umail.utah.edu>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2022 at 09:18:50 PM CDT
Subject: 10-24-22 follow-up note re: my Celibacy Rights



October 24, 2022

Dear Utah State Senator Derek Kitchen,

Thank you again for your very helpful statement to me on the phone today at 11:58 a.m. that you support my legal right to lead a completely celibate lifestyle.

I also appreciate your statement in our phone conversation  today that you support my legal right to lead a life here in Salt Lake City in which no one has any physical contact with me or any sexual contact with me when I am lying alone on my bed, asleep and unconscious, inside my fully-locked solo-occupancy rental apartment unit inside Wasatch Manor in downtown Salt Lake City.

I would be very grateful to you, Senator Kitchen, if you are willing to write and send me a signed follow-up letter on official Utah State Senate stationery in regard to that very kind support of yours for my legal rights as a Celibate Single Adult 65-year-old Anglo-Saxon gentleman.

Also, I would appreciate a written response from you on two major public policy-related issues for me:

(1) Do you believe that state law in Utah currently protects me adequately against any risk of anyone entering my current always-fully-locked apartment unit through a point of entry other than the two  points of entry----front door and window, both of which I keep locked at all times---that were recently cited to me in writing by my female general manager here at Wasatch Manor, Raney Brown, as comprising the only possible points of entry into my unit.

(2) Do you have reason to believe that my current State Representative, Joel Biscoe, also supports my legal right to lead a fully celibate lifestyle in which no one ever has any physical contact with me during my sleeping hours as Iie alone on my bed, asleep and unconscious, inside my fully-locked solo-occupancy studio apartment unit? 

I have not received any phone calls or reply letters so far from Rep. Briscoe. I am very hopeful, however, that my also-influential state representative will  be willing to support my legal rights as a Celibate-by-Choice Single 65-year-old Anglo-Saxon male adult American citizen.

Any suggestions or referrals from you would also be greatly appreciated.

 Best Wishes to you, including in your very impressive private-sector career in which you  manage  a Middle Eastern-style restaurant here in Salt Lake City.
Sincerely,
John Kevin McMillan. My date of birth: 4-27-1957. My place of birth: Lincoln, Nebraska.
My home address ever since June 1, 2022:
Wasatch Manor, 535 S. 200 E., Apt. 912, Salt Lake City, UT 84111.
My cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
My home phone: (801) 355-0850.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.