Monday, March 28, 2016

AUSTIN SENIOR POLICE OFFICER JAMES TURNER ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2012, AT NOON, LEAVES THE FOLLOWING EXACT VERBATIM RECORDED VOICE MAIL FOR CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN---A VOICE MAIL URGING McMILLAN TO REFRAIN FROM CONTACTING ANY APD PATROL OFFICERS ABOUT ANY CITED CRIME CASE




"Hey, Mr. McMillan, this is Officer Turner with the Austin Police Department.

"I just wanted to try to get ahold of you, let you know I have been getting your correspondence. I'm not ignoring you, Sir. I'm just, uh, really busy right now.

"I would, uh, like to speak to you here one of these days. I am not going to be in, uh, the office next week, so I should probably get with you the week after that.

"But I will continue to encourage you to send your e-mails my way and your concerns.

"And, uh, if it's regarding future, uh, collections of evidence or what-not, um, just please contact me over, uh, patrol officers. I would appreciate it.

"Um, at this time, I'm still, we're still under the same, um, guidelines that we gave you prior to, uh, to today, regarding our stance in the department.

"Um, I hope you're doing well. I hope you keep your job.

"I hope, I heard you just signed a new lease at your location. That's good.

"Give me, you are more than welcome to give me a call today, if you want, at (512) 854-3444, 854-3444, um, to speak with me.

"Thanks again, John, and if you have anything else, just let me know.

"Please keep sending your e-mails my way. I will, I will be glad to review and listen to you, what you your concerns. So have a good day, John. Bye.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.