Monday, March 28, 2016

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT SENIOR POLICE OFFICER JAMES TURNER ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 24, 2013, AT 3:53 P.M. LEAVES THE FOLLOWING EXACT VERBATIM VOICE-MAIL MESSAGE ON THE PRIVATE HOME PHONE LINE FOR CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT AND CITED ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN ABOUT SPY-CAMERA-OBTAINED ILLEGAL INTRUDER PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE TAKEN INSIDE THE VICTIM'S LOCKED PRIVATE BEDROOM DURING PERIODS WHEN HE WAS ASLEEP AS HE LAY ALONE, UNCONSCIOUS AND PROBABLY SNORING, ON HIS OWN BED INSIDE HIS LOCKED PRIVATE BEDROOM OF HIS BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT UNIT AT WIND RIVER CROSSING APARTMENTS IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN


“Hi, John, this is Officer Turner with the Austin Police Department Crisis Intervention Unit.

"I appreciate you forwarding me your most recent e-mails. I'm glad to hear from you again.

"Um, as of right now, John, the e-mails, the pictures I saw, I, I, we don't have any, that's not, we're not able to, uh, further any type of investigation based on THOSE photos right now.

"You're more than welcome to again again continue to e-mail me and ask any questions. Or if you ever like to speak over the phone, you're more than welcome to call me back at (512) 854-3444. 854-3444, John.

"Or I'm more than welcome to come out and talk to you sometime, if you'd like me to. Um, give me a call or e-mail me, John, if you have any other questions.

"All right? Have a good day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.