Monday, March 28, 2016

DOROTHY BROWNE, CHIEF OF STAFF FOR STATE REPRESENTATIVE ELLIOTT NAISHTAT, LEAVES THE FOLLOWING EXACT VERBATIM VOICE-MAIL MESSAGE ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 17, 2013, AT 3:46 P.M. ON THE HOME PHONE LINE FOR COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN


(EXPLANATORY NOTE: The two Austin Police Department officers to whom Ms. Browne directly referred in the following January 17, 2013, voice-mail phone message left on constituent John Kevin McMillan's private home phone line are Detective David Silva of APD's Sex Crimes Unit, and Senior Police Officer James Turner, himself a cited mental health officer with APD's Crisis Intervention Team. --- jkm)

“Mr. McMillan, it's Dorothy Browne in Rep. Elliott Naishtat's Office. I wanted to let you know that I'd talked with a Detective Silva and with Officer Turner. Um, I told you I would give them a call. I told you I would give Detective Silva a call, who recommended--mended--that I talk to Officer James Turner.

“Um, you can call me back if you want me to t--, um, tell you what they said. But, basically, I think they've done everything that they should have done. And I don't know what else our office, our legislative office, can do, since it's a law-enforcement matter.

"But, you can call me back, if you want. (512) 463-0668.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.