Monday, March 28, 2016

AUSTIN POLICE LIEUTENANT MIKE EVELETH ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 2011, AT 2:57 P.M. LEAVES RECORDED VOICE-MAIL MESSAGE OFFERING TENTATIVE APPROVAL TO CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN'S REQUEST THAT APD PLEASE SEIZE ANY AND ALL OF Mr. McMILLAN'S BED LINENS WITH STAINS ON THEM FOR FORENSIC DNA-TRACE LAB TESTING THAT MIGHT IDENTIFY ALLEGED SEXUAL-ASSAULT CRIME SUSPECTS WHO HAD ALLEGEDLY BEEN SITUATED ILLEGALLY ON OR NEAR Mr. McMILLAN's PRIVATE BED DURING PERIODS WHEN Mr. McMILLAN WAS, IN FACT, SLEEPING ALONE (AS ALWAYS) AND LYING UNCONSCIOUS ON HIS OWN BED INSIDE HIS BOLT-LOCKED RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT AT WIND RIVER CROSSING APARTMENTS IN AUSTIN


“Hi, John, this is Lt. Eveleth, returning your phone call.

"I'll give Detective (David) Silva (of APD's Sex Crimes Unit) a call, and ask him to call you in regards to the message that you left me.

"I don't see where there would be a problem with collecting those (bed) sheets (from your own bed).

"But, I'll have to talk to him. But I'll have him give you a call, after I talk to him.

"OK? Thank you. Bye.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.