Monday, March 28, 2016

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT SENIOR POLICE OFFICER JAMES TURNER, CITING HIS ROLE AS THE APD-DESIGNATED SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE 'LIAISON' TO CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN, LEAVES THE FOLLOWING EXACT VERBATIM VOICE-MAIL MESSAGE ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2012, AT 10 A.M. ON THE LANDLINE HOME PHONE SERVICE OF THAT CITED LONGTIME-CELIBATE-BY-CHOICE, SINGLE-BY-CHOICE, LIFELONG-NON-CHRISTIAN, PERMANENTLY ALCOHOL-FREE AND PERMANENTLY ILLICIT-DRUG-FREE, GAINFULLY EMPLOYED, DEPENDABLY CIVIL AND LAW-ABIDING, ADULT WHITE MALE TENANT AT WIND RIVER CROSSING APARTMENTS IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN


“John, this is Officer Turner with the Austin Police Department. I'm trying to get a hold of you, John.

"I know you've been getting my messages. If you could PLEASE contact me and, uh, set up a time where I can come, uh, speak with you in person, I really would appreciate it, John.

"This is Officer Turner with the Austin Police Department. Again, I am your LIAISON WITH THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT. Please, ONLY CONTACT ME regarding your issues. Please call me back at your earliest convenience, or e-mail me with a time that I could come meet you in person and talk to you.

"I just want to talk with you about what's been going on lately, and, uh, I just want to help you out, John.

"Please give me a call back at (512) 854-3444. 854-3444.

"Or E-mail me with a good time that you will be available. I'm going to be in the office Wednesday, Thursday, Friday this week. I need to meet with you. Please give me a good time, during the day, that you'd be available.

"Thank you, John.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.